I Called my gf, and it ended with her family all laughing at me

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DasaniWater said:
HEy guys , well an hour ago or so, my girl friend called, but i didnt hear it, so then i called back, and her step dad picked up the phone and said "Hello?"

I Said : Hi, may i please speak to "Her name".

He said "Shes busy doing homework, wait hold on.

So she picks up the phone.. I say . "Hey"

She *laughs*, and i hear her say "Dad dont be so mean".

OKAY! im like what the ****! what did he say? she wouldnt tell me. but then i basically hear her entire family talking about me in the background and laughing. then i try to talk to her but she sounds too busy, and she then laughs and hangs up. this pisssssssssed me the **** off.

then she calls back, and im like "what do you want??"

and then i ask her "what did your step dad say that was so mean and had your whole family talking about me and laughing??"

it took a few tries, but she finally told me "He said that when you call that you talk all slow, and you take forever to say anything and you sound stupid".

I'm like , "what the hell?? I take 5 seconds to say anything after they say hello? no i dont"

She says " Well they all say you do, and thats three people, so it must be true"

I get so ****in pissed off. i told her to tell her dad to go fck himself, and i hung up.

WEll......... i was really pissed off, im even pissed off at my Girl friend. do you think i have the right? or you think i am being insecure?? i just feel that its very messed up how they were,. and especialy since she didnt even back me up , and she laughed with them. i got so pissed off i feel like ending my relationship with this cvnt, but now not so much.

Anyways, now im afraid to call there house anymore... what should i do??
I'm sure you are both kids...but, I will give you this advice anyhow.

This is what I would do next time I call (and trust me, I will call)...I will say, "Heeelloooooooo. Thiiiiis isssssss _____. Caaaaaannnn I speeeeaaaaakkkkk wiiiittthhhh _____?"

Make sure you drag EACH sylable for like 2-4 seconds. Each SYLLABLE!

It will prove two things...
1: That you got a good sense of humor
2: That you are SMARTER than them (after all, you are patronizing them in their own joke)
3: That the joke is on them.

Don't get mad in front of them. If you want to be mean about this always remember that the only idiot there is the one that is raising another man's kid. (I don't necessary agree to this 100%, but it is something that can give YOU confidence).

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DasaniWater said:
HEy guys , well an hour ago or so, my girl friend called, but i didnt hear it, so then i called back, and her step dad picked up the phone and said "Hello?"

OKAY! im like what the ****! what did he say? she wouldnt tell me. but then i basically hear her entire family talking about me in the background and laughing. then i try to talk to her but she sounds too busy, and she then laughs and hangs up. this pisssssssssed me the **** off.

and then i ask her "what did your step dad say that was so mean and had your whole family talking about me and laughing??"

it took a few tries, but she finally told me "He said that when you call that you talk all slow, and you take forever to say anything and you sound stupid".

I'm like , "what the hell?? I take 5 seconds to say anything after they say hello? no i dont"

She says " Well they all say you do, and thats three people, so it must be true"

I get so ****in pissed off. i told her to tell her dad to go fck himself, and i hung up.

WEll......... i was really pissed off, im even pissed off at my Girl friend. do you think i have the right? or you think i am being insecure?? i just feel that its very messed up how they were,. and especialy since she didnt even back me up , and she laughed with them. i got so pissed off i feel like ending my relationship with this cvnt, but now not so much.

How old are you?

im 23 yrs old..and that wouldnt happen to me.

thats dis-respect.

I would of said..how do you feel about supporting kids that another mans sperm created?

what an *******.

Reaction score
frivolousz21 said:
How old are you?

im 23 yrs old..and that wouldnt happen to me.

thats dis-respect.

I would of said..how do you feel about supporting kids that another mans sperm created?

what an *******.
He is a very disrespectable kind of fellow. Wait till you see the other thread about his GF in the main Discussion. This dude is very edgy. He's angry or obsessed bout something from what I gather.

I could be wrong, but If I'm not......

I reccomend a psychiatrist. And I mean that in the best way, not an insult. But as a guide to fix ones-self so this does not happen again.

Remulak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely big time disrepect...although you didn't have to end it with "tell your dad to go fyck himself" hahaa. I would probably dump her she doesn't respect you dude...

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dude your a retard, i say fu[k that stupid h03 and her whole stupid effin family.........

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One issue and you guys are screaming "dump her". Poor guys.

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol... good job! now you probably won't get laid :eek: :cry:

Natch

Don Juan
Reaction score
spider_007 said:
your fvucking his daughter, WHAT DO YOU CARE???
Post Of The Year.

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the earlier poster. The girl's family and probably the girl have no respect for you. There is a difference between being a butt of a joke that everyone shares and someone laughing at you behind your back.

Some people tolerate this crap however it gets you nowhere with people. You could have stayed around and took the piss out of them and your girl, but what's the point in that. The relationship was over.

You did the right thing, move on.

MacDaddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are not angry for the reason you think you are. Question you need to ask yourself is why did this bother you so much. There are things about everyone people will criticise but a person confident in himself will not loose control and blow up. If you really do talk slow and it bothers you why don't you try and speed things up.

milrenkb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
I'm sure you are both kids...but, I will give you this advice anyhow.

This is what I would do next time I call (and trust me, I will call)...I will say, "Heeelloooooooo. Thiiiiis isssssss _____. Caaaaaannnn I speeeeaaaaakkkkk wiiiittthhhh _____?"

Make sure you drag EACH sylable for like 2-4 seconds. Each SYLLABLE!

It will prove two things...
1: That you got a good sense of humor
2: That you are SMARTER than them (after all, you are patronizing them in their own joke)
3: That the joke is on them.

Don't get mad in front of them. If you want to be mean about this always remember that the only idiot there is the one that is raising another man's kid. (I don't necessary agree to this 100%, but it is something that can give YOU confidence).
This is the best advice your going to get. However while your at it read MacDaddy's post which is right above mine.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
DasaniWater said:

Smooth move player - that'll get you lots of respect and sex.

Mack on Bro.