I bet my life you cannot answer this

cffrmw

Don Juan
Reaction score
to lazy to read all thereplies so maybe someone already said this, but this is really simple. When you're NOT looking for hot chicks and you see one, you're mental scoreboard says "chicks noticed: 1; hot chicks: 1", by the time you leave the mall its probably something like "chicks noticed:20, hot chicks:18" or something (because you will notice and laugh at that fat goth chick making an ass out of herself). so when you aren't looking for hot girls, 90% of the ones you notice are hot.

When you ARE looking for hot girls, you will just be looking at everyone and thinking not hot, not hot, not hot, not hot, not hot, and this goes on until you see that one girlout of 50 that IS hot. Now, only 2% of the girls you notice are hot.

now go kill yourself

Reaction score
Originally posted by cffrmw
to lazy to read all thereplies so maybe someone already said this, but this is really simple. When you're NOT looking for hot chicks and you see one, you're mental scoreboard says "chicks noticed: 1; hot chicks: 1", by the time you leave the mall its probably something like "chicks noticed:20, hot chicks:18" or something (because you will notice and laugh at that fat goth chick making an ass out of herself). so when you aren't looking for hot girls, 90% of the ones you notice are hot.

When you ARE looking for hot girls, you will just be looking at everyone and thinking not hot, not hot, not hot, not hot, not hot, and this goes on until you see that one girlout of 50 that IS hot. Now, only 2% of the girls you notice are hot.

now go kill yourself

this doesn't happen when you have clear in your mind what type of girl (LOOKS) you are looking for ... sorry but ... whos NEXT ?

Reaction score
Originally posted by DjDreamer
Think about it this way...why does breathing become difficult when you focus on your breathing?

It doesn't become natural any more so it's a problem...
so youre saying that we should stop looking for chicks and let things flow naturally ?

there are guys who never look for any chick and never get laid cuz society says LOVE WILL come to you .... if that were true how come way too many women and men are lonely right now ? those people live their life, get married have kids and years after they realize they should have looked more to get a PRETTIER woman cuz the beautiful women on TV motivate him more than his own wife

why is that married men attract hot chicks and these hot chicks get nervous around married men ?

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's like this.

Say you want to find a $100 bill on the street. If you go around every street looking for a $100 bill, you will probably never find one. Maybe while you're looking for one underneath a mailbox, some dude will find one near the parking meter.

But if you see a $100 bill on the street, you should go and get it, no matter what the situation is.

It's like that with women. Don't go out with a purpose of picking up, because you will just put pressure on yourself and your game will suffer. You will come of as anxious, and girls can smell that desperation from a mile away.

But if you're just relaxing, shopping around and you see a cute girl, go and talk to her.

What I'm saying is, go to a mall to buy sh!t, chill, not to pick up. If you see a hot girl, go talk to her and try to get to know her.

HornetAce

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by thecraftylefty

The reason why the hotties check you out when you're working out, studying (for real) in the library, and mainly just going about your daily routine is because you're not thinking about them at all. You're doing what you want to do. The focus is on you. In doing those things you aren't showing any neediness. You don’t seem desperate. When girls aren’t on your mind it means you have other things going on in your life—aka you have a life (and active lifestyles are a plus with women).
It's funny that you bring that up. Recently, I've been doing stuff with my roommate, and while I'm focused on my stuff my roommate would occasionally interrupt with a "Hey, did you see that girl checking you out?" Being focused on my task, I never notice and am absolutely clueless to that fact, but whenever I spend the effort to check if any girls are exhibiting signs of interest, I can never get any.

Oh, and I think the problem with no hot chicks while looking for them is that it's just what's been happening so far, go out the next day and the day after that and so on. You'll eventually have a day where every other chick you see is hot. Probability and statistics and whatnot.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moving Parts.

There's more moving parts to life than simply the explanation of logic. The basic formula created here is...

Intend to PU Hot chicks = zero results/nervousness.

Go with flow = tons of hot chicks/lack of preparation.

Positive Intention and Mental Projection.

I agree with what you said...more often then not, the girl you desire presents herself in uncanncy circumstances. Just yesterday, I was dropping some money off at a bank I haven't been to in almost a year and every teller was hot. I was startled, to a degree, and was trying contemplate WHAT I could do to engage them. Then I realized THEY work there, and that a bank is not a roving circus so that I could visit more frequently and SEE if it was worth pursuing with any of them.

I find when I drive with a 'specific outcome' it doesn't have. It's as if, forcing life's will recoils on you. Life, is a feminine force. The more you push on her, the more she pushes back. If you give into her, succumb to her will and retain your balance, you win. Think of it like stressing out in a volatile river. The more you thrash about, the more you bring about your own demise. However, if you take the shape and sensation and 'flow' of the water, you can more easily work within its great power because you're not struggling against it.

This is why it's always important to be prepared in life. AND, to never feel bad about excusing yourself for it. So what, you're not ready? Thank the good spirit for presenting you with this opportunity. It's your chance to shine. Show the world what you can do. Odds are good that alignment of opportunities won't happen. SO TAKE IT!

Lucky = Hard Work + PreParedness

The harder you've worked on yourself, and the more prepared/collected you are, the more you will get 'lucky' like this. See, the bloke you refer to who might meet one decent woman ACCEPTS what only comes his way through PURE CHANCE. In love, YOU GET LUCKY. Make no mistake about it.

All the guys here GET lucky, because they've worked OH SO hard for months, years even, and one day, under just the right circumstances, BOOM IT HAPPENS. They find a great girl. The difference between active and passive guys is LUCK versus CHANCE. As we defined LUCK, most guys here will GET LUCKIER. They will meet more potential women, know how to approach to land the 'sale', and close more 'sales'. On the other hand, the chump who only LET'S things happen, and never takes the OPPORTUNITY presented them only gets what he has always gotten.

This works to your advantage...

If you're thinking this meeting is LUCKY, or INOPPORTUNE, or WHATEVER...what must she be thinking?

Leverage that. Consider how random it is that it occurred. Women love that. It's called serendipity. Chance encounters (or in our case Luck Encounters), turn her on. Women don't like contrived meetings, with excessive plans, which is why the only women you typically find online are those so totally burnt out from dating, they' reserved themselves to the EASY WAY. In reality, they don't want some planned/arranged encounter. They want the NIGHT in SHINING armor to save them, and you do this by BEING RANDOM, UNPREDICTABLE, and CHANCE (or LUCKY).

Use that as an opener...state the 'chance' of a situation to her and see what happens. She's thinking it. Let her know it. How dreamy?!

I wrote about this before, but it falls on deaf ears...

Expectations are MEANT TO be let down. How often does any of us go into a situation and have it come completely different than we expected?

If it was public speaking and we were nervous, we did awesome.

If we go the mall for clothes, we find 10 hb 10's.

If you think you're going the corner store for food, you end up cleaning the whole place out, going to the bar, or running into yet, another girl.

Why does life do this?

TO TEST YOU.

The only life that is easy is the life of the strong soul who has overcome. His life is not easy in reality, but appears relatively so because of his strength.

Seriously. There's more at work than some logical forumla. THIS formula is called LIFE, and it builds you up or breaks you down based on what it presents. Think about it...

What kind of test would it be, if you knew in advance what situation would arise?

That's akin to schools saying, OK...here's the answer sheet, we've jumbled the answer order, but you can have the sheet with you at the test.

Life would not be a very candid tester if it was able to test you and give advanced notice. Only in the illogical word does control seem to exist. Even in the most 'controlled situations' does such planning exist, and they're very often called laboratories where participants are either OBSERVERS or INTERACTORS. Think about it, you can' be both in life. One or the other, bud.

In a lab, the scientist sets the interaction motion. He puts the participants together and sees what happens, BUT HE DOES not get involved in the outcome or influence the system IN ANYWAY. On the other hand, were he to do so, he COULD no longer be an observer. He'd be interacting with it, and his bias towards a SPECIFIC goal TAINTS the whole system.

Same in life. Guys wonder why they 'think' too much, why the can't 'do it naturally,' or 'why it's not fun' (I do sense alot of pain on these boards, mostly because 99.9% of you are still so outcome driven). That's because they still try to be both OBSERVER and INTERACTOR. They want to get an outcome THEY DESIRE (sex, gf, date, etc), but they're THINKING about what they're doing as if they're making notes for the journal. Might as well have a camera tape you, and allow you to CRITIQUE later, than to try and taint the experiment by not being 100% invested in the moment.

And probably the other one is...

If I created world, every situation would be ironic. If you were preparing for something, I'd throw you a curve ball to see how you handled that. Most people want neat bags, single-serving sized portions, predictable events (whoda think of a Tsunami whipping out 200,000+?). They want control. It's the ego. It wants comfort. It's to be protected. And coddled. It wants to sleep in late, and be rich at the same time. It wants hot chicks with no work. It wants great jobs, w/out education or effort. It's entitled by the essence of being.

Fight against. Your best victories will be when you least expect it. The soldiers who received the metals in battle assumed death more than life, and in the end, they were rewarded a medal.

One last point on that....

A childhood friend of my family is a Marine fighting in IRAQ. For the longest time of his life, he desired to be a fighter. Part of it was aggression. Part of it was the seduction of the "marines." He fulfilled that duty @ 18 when he finished high school and entered.

Just recently he was sent to IRAQ, was interviewed for his valor, and received many medals for his courage. His name is Jay, and what he did goes beyond human comprehension. While policing a neighborhood in IRAQ which they were stationed at for some time, sudden enemy fire and RPG's sprang out, pinning his troop of 30 down. Much like a scene from Black Hawk down, they were being pursued by insurgents, who had no other end by death for them and my friend. At some point in the interaction, it was realized that death was imminent for someone, or all of them, if something extraordinary wasn't done.

At that moment, and I quote...my friend said:

"I figured someone would die, why not me? I might as well bite the bullet now. I was the leader, and if we didn't make a move, all of us would die. So I did what I knew to be done. I grabbed the RPG and a battle rifle and proceeded to take out the gunners pinning us down in the jeeps who had the .50 calibers guns, shredding the walls and buildings. I positioned myself right in enemy fire and took out both positions with the RPG. Quickly I switched the battle rifle and took down a few more. That enabled my troops the freedom to attack now, as the gun fire was diminished."

It was described as a "rambo-like" event, that shocked my whole city of over 100,000. It could have gone either way. Here, a 21 year old kid, take 2 rpgs, blows out 2 enemy strongholds, THEN resumes fighting, and gets awared medals. In a moment of life when it was completey unexpected, he was made a hero, both home-town and to his troops. Everytime I regail the story, I get chills, because its so eerily close to home, yet so inspiring.

A-Unit

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^lmao

Now you can go kill yourself

watch him ***** out or start a new account

sybertiger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, you have to note that when you are looking for hot chicks you are maybe doing it for an hour MAXIMUM what - twice a week? That's quite a bit. But not when you consider the ~90 other waking hours when you are NOT looking for hot chicks.

Most of the time you are going to be unprepared to some degree.

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason you do not see the hot girls when you go to the mall is probably because you're not in the right area. Girls/women go to places in the mall where there interested in the stores: clothes, jewelry, etc. You probably go to the exact opposite stores. The reason you see them go into the mall is because they have to enter the mall some how and obviously there coming in through the ...door. lol. My advice: be close to the door.

Reaction score
Originally posted by tom121
^lmao

Now you can go kill yourself

watch him ***** out or start a new account

who said I was supposed to kill myself?
and besides all the replies by now are pretty good attempts to try to answer somethin noone is really sure about. including me
and another one
Why do some guys when they want to score, they just go out and score with chicks, and there are other guys that even when they want to they dont ?

Reaction score
Originally posted by sybertiger
Also, you have to note that when you are looking for hot chicks you are maybe doing it for an hour MAXIMUM what - twice a week? .
five times a week

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NoMoreMisterNiceGuy
so youre saying that we should stop looking for chicks and let things flow naturally ?

there are guys who never look for any chick and never get laid cuz society says LOVE WILL come to you ....
When you go out looking for the ONE you won't notice the MANY...

And as for those guys that never go looking for hot chicks resulting in them not getting laid...the answer is quite simple...it's fear of failure, misplaced priorities or impotence...

When you really want something and it's available...you go get it...guys who don't get laid don't really want to get laid or something is holding them back...

Originally posted by NoMoreMisterNiceGuy
if that were true how come way too many women and men are lonely right now ? those people live their life, get married have kids and years after they realize they should have looked more to get a PRETTIER woman cuz the beautiful women on TV motivate him more than his own wife

why is that married men attract hot chicks and these hot chicks get nervous around married men ?
Once again...

When you go out looking for the ONE you won't notice the MANY...

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the real meaning

That's the real meaning of the expression "the Lord comes when you least expect it."

Whenever I go out with absolutely no intentions of meeting women, they're right in my face -- and I too often ignore them or am paralyzed because I've already subconsciously made up my mind not to get into that.

It's not easy to be indifferent and prepared at the same time.