I believe us older guys should stop bullsh1tting the younger ones

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice to the younger guys should be that if you want anything in life you have to work for it. That includes your physique, money, lifestyle, women & relationships. Physique, money, lifestyle is straight forward. Women & relationships is the tricky part. For that, you need to be consciously aware as you are dealing with people. Those people are unfortunately complicated and fickle. So advice for that, is to only be involved with women who are high IL and keep your emotions in check at all times. If she starts to be difficult and bring stress to your life, you move on.
I've given this some thought and wanted to come back to this. I would say something like this, but I'll add that as you get older the goal posts move further out. Your ability to move forward should get better as you optimize yourself, but like I said earlier that the older a man gets the more he has to show for it. The older a man is and has nothing to show for it, the less cool it gets. As @FlexpertHamilton said, T levels are also important to consider; I think having high T levels helps both a man's inner and outer game.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in my 50s now. I do fine with women in their late 30s and early 40s. These are not women younger guys want, most have kids, and they have at least a little emotional baggage. I am in no way able to compete with younger men for younger women. You do have on occasion a younger woman that is into older guys, but that is rare, and they usually have SERIOUS daddy issues and a sh1t load of problems.

A man is at his peak in his mid 30s, the right combination of experience and looks. After you hit 45, it's all fvcking downhill. To stay in shape you have to bust your @ss harder and harder, you really how to take care of yourself just to be passible in looks and you will NEVER be able to get good muscle tone after you hit 50s. You can be physically fit... but you are NOT going to look as good as a man putting in the same level of effort in hie mid-30s.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here’s a story for you older guys. It’s on the importance of self-belief, and the devastation of self-doubt.

I have a Scottish male friend. He’s 40. He’s a very good looking guy and he has natural Scottish charm and verbal game. He has more natural advantages than me, but he is in awe of my life.

He’s in awe of me because he bangs no one. You know why? In his head he has a terrible mind virus. He keeps telling himself “I’m 40 now. It’s over. No one is going to want a 40 year old.”

As a man, your thoughts about your self image become reality.
He was either raised blue-pilled and never got over that initial programming (i.e. - I can't be successful with younger women now that I am 40 because that is gross) or he is experiencing a mid-life crisis. All you can do is show him the path he needs to take. But the ultimate decision is his whether he wakes up.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, there's a bit more to it, but 100% agree with don't be a PITA. And looking good.

I disagree with the second. I've had sex before date 3 and it turned into a LTR.
Sure - and I could have dated many women for long periods of time that I banged on Date 1 or 2. But deep down I wasn't into them. A woman holding out automatically makes me see her in a more positive light for the long term (so maybe that is the woman "gaming" me as the man to an extent). That is anecdotal for me - but I think is fairly common among men.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you are right to an extent. You are right that women ages 18-21 typically (not always) will go for young men around that same age. After women hit age 25 though (maybe even 23-24), I completely disagree with your statements. A well-established, confident 35 year old me will beat younger and more jacked 25 year old me for women all day any day (and I have stayed in good shape of course, but not like I was 10 years ago). This is because a man gains a certain panache as he ages that a younger man has no hope to ever obtain. Women are very drawn to this.

And even younger men who are confident with women can't pull this off. For them, it comes off contrived. For older men, you own the room instantly.
Well sure a 35 yrs old celebrity gets more attention from women that a normal younger guy but this is not the norm...of all the guys mid 30s early40s that you know...how many have better women than those 10 yrs younger?

I dont much care about any of this. It is just more emotionalism trying to rationalize more theory. The best advice that anyone young man can hear is.
At any age maximize yourself. In all areas.
Looks
Game
Career
Self esteem is #1.
All the rest is fluid and every instance is different.
You will change every 7 years.

To bust on Rollo and other content providers as if they are misleading is bull puckey. I would have to say if you think these guys are doing a disservice i would have to question your listening skills.
Always game. Frame
Be willing to talk to any girl you are into. As if you are entitled to her. Thats it. Thats all there is. And try to have a good fcking time with a sense of humor. This is a game
I dont think anyone would disagree that a man regardless his age should aim to be the best possible version.

If I recall correctly we already had a discussion about a topic similar to this where we disagreed, so no need to beat a dead horse.

Regarding rollo and those other couches, most of them have a crappy situation despite their wisdom pearls shared all around...I strongly believe they are full of S and just trying to sell a product not any different than those feminist spinsters selling ideas to other spinsters.

I'm in my 50s now. I do fine with women in their late 30s and early 40s. These are not women younger guys want, most have kids, and they have at least a little emotional baggage. I am in no way able to compete with younger men for younger women. You do have on occasion a younger woman that is into older guys, but that is rare, and they usually have SERIOUS daddy issues and a sh1t load of problems.

A man is at his peak in his mid 30s, the right combination of experience and looks. After you hit 45, it's all fvcking downhill. To stay in shape you have to bust your @ss harder and harder, you really how to take care of yourself just to be passible in looks and you will NEVER be able to get good muscle tone after you hit 50s. You can be physically fit... but you are NOT going to look as good as a man putting in the same level of effort in hie mid-30s.
Most men despite their big words and accomplishments apparently need extra time to realize and accept such simple stuff, same thing that happen to expired women.

Only when they are really old they understand that their degree makes no difference to men just like a yacht for a wealthy men doesnt make younge women genuinely wet unlike being the long haired funny DJ at the local club.

Couldn’t have said it better.

it’s really difficult conveying to other men just how cringe women find inexperienced guys. That masculine self-assurance that only comes with experience is probably one of the singular most important things that women look for.
Experience is a strong asset for a man, it helps to get stuff one and done easier and faster however it deprieves you from the emotional rush you get when you do things for the first time.

If you pay attention all the memories you have that make you feel nostalgic all comes when you did something worth for the first time.

None of us had any experience when we had our first kiss in our teens with our equally nervous teen gf yet I'm sure such memories are much more vivid that all the one night stands we got in our 20s.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in my 50s now. I do fine with women in their late 30s and early 40s. These are not women younger guys want, most have kids, and they have at least a little emotional baggage.
What is the frame of your interactions with them? Are they looking for providers, and you sell them the idea, until you get what you want then drop them?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Add to this the fact that older women themselves are not that fun to be around.
So true.

The wall for women is reduced attention/commitment from high-status men. Women of any age (other than the elderly) receive overwhelming attention/commitment from men.
Most 35-40 year old women have plenty of men interested. They may not be as high status as she desires, though she's usually overly fussy. Most 35-40 year old women have decent options. They are the ones who get in their own way.

I'm in my 50s now. I do fine with women in their late 30s and early 40s. These are not women younger guys want, most have kids, and they have at least a little emotional baggage.
35-40 year old childless women are becoming more of a norm. The Millennials are now 35-40. Birth years 1982-1987. Female Millennial childlessness is more common than it was in Gen X.

10-15 years ago, a childless 35-40 year old woman was more uncommon than now.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I don't think any guy is delusional enough to think a man in his 50s can compete. But many men already think its over by 30, 35, 40, but in reality that's usually our peak.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think any guy is delusional enough to think a man in his 50s can compete. But many men already think its over by 30, 35, 40, but in reality that's usually our peak.
Compete with what age range? I think I'll be competitive with 32-40 age range in my early 50s.

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Regarding your point on getting jaded as you get older. I see this as getting wiser. That experience where you described kissing a girl in school and getting that rush of emotions - that’s inexperience. You don’t want to be like that. Women hate it (even though us men love falling in love).
I remember my first makeout session ever when I was like 14. I was literally trembling afterwards because of emotion. With experience this goes away. I’m way more smooth now because of experience than I was a few years ago in my early twenties. Experience breeds confidence and confidence leads to succesfully running game on chicks. This leads to abundance and a non-chalant attittude which begets more girls. It’s like with money. Takes money to make money.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Compete with what age range? I think I'll be competitive with 32-40 age range in my early 50s.
For who? 18-23 year olds? No. Sure, you still can at 50. But it's probably a hell of a lot easier for a 25 year old Chad.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
For who? 18-23 year olds? No. Sure, you still can at 50. But it's probably a hell of a lot easier for a 25 year old Chad.
True. But it doesn't seem when you get older if you're multi millionaire like lets say mid 50s you certainly could get a hot chick in her early 30s. See it here in FL a lot.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its a few mid 40s guys on this site fvcking left, right and center. So a minority won't be as affected but what you say is true 95% of the time.

Reaction score
Its a few mid 40s guys on this site fvcking left, right and center. So a minority won't be as affected but what you say is true 95% of the time.
Are they girls that I would find attractive though. Any guy with low standards at any age can fvck left, right, and center lol

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I basically agree with the OP. The concept of a wall for women is complete nonsense, at least as its discussed around here. Sure older women probably have it a bit tougher than when they were younger but its even worse for men as they age, not better. If you can find the right girl in your 20s you better lock her down because the odds of you finding someone similar in your 40s are basically zero for most men. That doesn't mean you should be a simp or whatever but you do need to have a realistic view of what getting older is like.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I basically agree with the OP. The concept of a wall for women is complete nonsense, at least as its discussed around here. Sure older women probably have it a bit tougher than when they were younger but its even worse for men as they age, not better. If you can find the right girl in your 20s you better lock her down because the odds of you finding someone similar in your 40s are basically zero for most men. That doesn't mean you should be a simp or whatever but you do need to have a realistic view of what getting older is like.
So do I. I've seen the famous SMV chart that @Rollo Tomassi and others have pointed out. My 30s hasn't reflected that experience at all. I'm in my late 30s now. It's not been any easier for me than it was in my 20s. When I was 30-35, there were not 20-25 year olds clamoring to be my girlfriend. During some of that time, I was fighting it out using swipe apps, where men have a numeric disadvantage. Even going out and cold approaching isn't easy for a 30 something man, just like it isn't for guys in their 20s who have already finished college and can't rely on campus events to meet women,

Most men in their 30s and 40s are vagina beggars who will settle for whatever they can get.