I believe there is a DIRECT CORRELATION between race and how fast you learn game

temporaryBrah

Banned
Reaction score
I have talked to many guys who have done PUA, been to PUA bootcamps, and put themselves to the test.

What controls game? What is game mainly composed of?

CONFIDENCE

Now say you are a Black guy, right off the bat you have a lot to be confident about:

- portrayed as hip and cool by media
- baller
- women love you for your package
- you get told women will date you screw you just because you are Black

As a result? A few touches here and there, a Black guy is already a master player.

Now say you are an Indian guy, sure you have a rich culture and all that with good food, but you don't have as much to be proud about:

- portrayed as a bad stereotype by the media
- seen as a joke by women
- get told you will have to work 5 times harder to have the same results as a Black or White man
- you get told women think lowly of you

As a result? You have to be mentally tough, strong hearted, strong willed, powerful, and all that to even have any success at all.

How can the PUA community in general close this gap? What special techniques can they employ for guys whose race might not be seen as desired by media?

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mods...I hate to be the guy complaining. But check out this guy's history...EVERY thread he creates is some stupid racially-biased piece of garbage.

If we don't get rid of this type of troll, you're gonna have nothing but a forum full of trolls.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its true. blacks tend to be better at b-ball.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is your seventh thread about race within a week. What else is there possibly left to say that hasn't been discussed in your previous topics?

Agreed with Mantis. Ban the gspshields2 clone.

Toast321

Banned
Reaction score
As an Israeli of African descent, I have to agree. Luckily as I am alarmingly handsome and in possesion of lightening wit, I find women a very adbundant commodity.

Although a woman that likes Pizza is usually a big turn off.

anon92

Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread made me laugh a little bit, the only people who think black people are natural alpha males are usually people who are lacking in deep understanding of them or black men/ beta white guys. I mean look at the "alpha" black men on the street and the white girls with them. They tend to be bottom of the barrel white trash or landwhales.

You will rarely find a 7-10 with one that doesn't have emotional issues because daddy never gave her enough attention and she is doing it to make her dad angry(note several of my cousins and even sister once attempted this but failed when my uncles/ father showed no emotion to them).

Our cultures tend to be radically different and hip hop/ rap styled culture tends to project alpha males as someone like a thug who is not afraid of "nuthing". White people and Indian people tend to come from highly developed rich cultures where we have things called societal norms and are taught to be respectful and 1 man isn't suppose to have a harem of 30+ women.

In retrospect I feel sorry for black "players" because they will always have a difficult time becoming a true alpha male. Sure they might be naturally better at peacocking and even get it in easyier because their culture teaches and shows them it in a positive form compared to white/ indian cultures which might tend to frown upon it but under that they are lacking in many substantial things that make up the perfect alpha male. I mean the ultimate goal of an alpha male could be displayed as getting it in with as many chicks but in reality that is expensive, most will live a life of poverty some might survive to adulthood and produce offspring, or you can begin a quest to find your perfect alpha mate to produce alpha offspring with.

TL;DR Black Men may initally appear more alpha but they are usally lacking thedeeper inner game while white/indian men do have more of that then the natural ability to make an ass of themselves peacocking

gpshields3

Don Juan
Reaction score
anon92 said:
This thread made me laugh a little bit, the only people who think black people are natural alpha males are usually people who are lacking in deep understanding of them or black men/ beta white guys. I mean look at the "alpha" black men on the street and the white girls with them. They tend to be bottom of the barrel white trash or landwhales.

You will rarely find a 7-10 with one that doesn't have emotional issues because daddy never gave her enough attention and she is doing it to make her dad angry(note several of my cousins and even sister once attempted this but failed when my uncles/ father showed no emotion to them).

Our cultures tend to be radically different and hip hop/ rap styled culture tends to project alpha males as someone like a thug who is not afraid of "nuthing". White people and Indian people tend to come from highly developed rich cultures where we have things called societal norms and are taught to be respectful and 1 man isn't suppose to have a harem of 30+ women.

In retrospect I feel sorry for black "players" because they will always have a difficult time becoming a true alpha male. Sure they might be naturally better at peacocking and even get it in easyier because their culture teaches and shows them it in a positive form compared to white/ indian cultures which might tend to frown upon it but under that they are lacking in many substantial things that make up the perfect alpha male. I mean the ultimate goal of an alpha male could be displayed as getting it in with as many chicks but in reality that is expensive, most will live a life of poverty some might survive to adulthood and produce offspring, or you can begin a quest to find your perfect alpha mate to produce alpha offspring with.

TL;DR Black Men may initally appear more alpha but they are usally lacking thedeeper inner game while white/indian men do have more of that then the natural ability to make an ass of themselves peacocking
Hey everybody listen to this 20 year old kid. He's got it all figured out.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gpshields3 said:
Hey everybody listen to this 20 year old kid. He's got it all figured out.
I know the trolls are slowly getting banned, btu can we keep gsp3? he gives me lolz

temporaryBrah

Banned
Reaction score
why does the PUA community hate Indian males so much? I am curious

roosh bans them on sight

Fly By Night

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm happy I joined this site before the trolls, I feel bad for any new members or lurkers that have to see this ****. This defeatist mentality Brah is spreading is exactly the opposite of what guys should be thinking. Thinking that way will NEVER get you women.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The muddafaca with the gun is the alpha male.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mantis Toboggan said:
Mods...I hate to be the guy complaining. But check out this guy's history...EVERY thread he creates is some stupid racially-biased piece of garbage.

If we don't get rid of this type of troll, you're gonna have nothing but a forum full of trolls.
Damnit guys. We can't be everywhere all at once. If we were, this place would be run like a prison camp with "enforce the rules" and other bullsh*t. I don't want that, do you?

Heavy handed moderation is just a bad thing to do.

If you see a problem, send one of us a message. Where the problem is, and why, and any supporting evidence you have.

I won't add this guy to the ban list until someone sends a message. Get on it.

No, the report button is a piece of crap. Not very useful for this kind of situation.

Fly By Night said:
I'm happy I joined this site before the trolls, I feel bad for any new members or lurkers that have to see this ****. This defeatist mentality Brah is spreading is exactly the opposite of what guys should be thinking. Thinking that way will NEVER get you women.
Trolls are a phenomenon of the internet. This site has always had them. Now we simply have more spammers than ever before. You don't see too many because we're always removing the little pests.

Ringleader41

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you're wrong about black people. I'm black and I lack confidence because I'm black.

Ringleader41

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
anon92 said:

My dad is black and he's dated white female doctors and he's married to a woman with a phd.

anon92

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ringleader41 said:
My dad is black and he's dated white female doctors and he's married to a woman with a phd.
And did he grow up in the hood listening to biggie and tupac or did he grow up in a whitewashed society?

anon92

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ringleader41 said:
Hes pretty white lol
exactly my point appoligizes if I didn't make the point clearer, I wasn't directly referring to race, I was making the comparisons between the different dominate cultures of these diverse ethinic groups

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ringleader41 said:
Hes pretty white lol
That's code for upper class. It's not a matter of race, it's a matter of life choices.

You want to have confidence and success? Make better choices. It has nothing to do with your race, people don't even really care about that anymore. There are a few crazies that do, but they are few and far between.

temporaryBrah

Banned
Reaction score
Danger said:
This must be why whenever I go to India, the women practically rape me.

It's awful. I feel like such a piece of meat there. But, being an American of European descent, I guess that means I have to suffer through this enormous sexual market value I carry with me.
find this hard to believe