I banged my friend's wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So I know how this sounds, like I'm a jerk, right? And I probably am, but I'm just sharing the experience with you guys.

So some background, my friend Tim and his wife have been married for three years, and ever since I met her she would always give me IOIs. Then after a while those IOI's turned to serious/obvious flirting, and a lot of innuendo (when he wasn't around.) And let me say this, she is rediculously hot. Blonde, crystal blue eyes, 5'11", 120 pounds, and for 120 pounds she has a huge rack and great behind. A knockout.

So Tim is a real estate agent and he left town (Tulsa) to go out to Amarillo Texas for a week and half. So last Sunday my other friend threw an afternoon BBQ at his house and Tim's wife showed up. Later in the day we played a friendly game of street football and after she asked if I wanted to come over to hang out since life was boring for her with Tim out of town.

Of course I went over thinking that nothing was going to happen. So we got home and she was getting super touchy and flirty, but since I have some serious AFC issues I didn't think much of it.

But then comes the kicker, she tells me that we are both sweaty from football and she asked if I wanted to take a shower with her. After I told her that I couldn't do that since she was my friend's wife she told me that she was curious to say what I looked like naked because one of my ex's is her good friend and she heard that I had a big ****. And I asked why she cared since she is married and she said that tim wasn't very big and she was just curious.

And then she started petting and grabbing my **** and it was all over, I couldn't resist, she was too hot and the scenario was too erotic. She took my junk out and she going nuts over me saying "how she needed a real man," and she went down on me for a while then we banged on the couch and floor and took a break after she came, then we went into the bedroom and banged again. In all, we were at it for what seemd like hours.

My friend comes home in a few days and I don't know what to do, she said she wont tell him and now I'm getting these texts from her like "again tonight?" and "it hurt and I loved it."

Is this not a freakin' crazy situation to be in???

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let the wh0re do her job. It's not your fault at all.

LOL @ "It hurt and I loved it."

Anyways, I'd tell the husband though and just play it off like it's her fault. If he gets upset at you then he's a retard. Either way it will break em up and that's what should happen.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, it's like something from the penthouse letters.

Personally I don't think you should tell him. She will most likely tell him eventually. What I would do is slowly back away from your friend over time. Now that you banged his wife your friendship is pretty much over, even if he doesn't know. Doing it this way will avoid a huge blowup when he finds out. And that will pretty much guarantee the death of your friendship.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what would earl tell you about karma right now?

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, the friendship is over either way. But it would be a lot cooler if you just told him straight out.

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When Tim comes back, tell him. And then say, "be the bigger man Tim, oh wait, LOL!" Then just laugh in his face, grab your coat, and before making your exit turn back to him and say, "You may be the husband, but I'M the best man!" :rockon:

Pwn!

But seriously, I'd tell him if you're really friends and say fvck it if you're not. BTW, SHE'S the one married and therefore SHE'S the one with the obligations. You're only responsibility here is to tell Tim he's been sticking his (slim) jim in a slutty femme. :up:

Da Cubs!

Someone Much cooler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
honsetly most guys would try and kill you for it. not to mention a friend. tisk tisk peeps aight go no loyalty huh? lol well he don't need enemies wit friends like you right? Its is his fault for marring a hoe right? naw not really thats messed up to do to a friend

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell your friend about what you've done if you want to get the ever loving hell beat out of you.

Otherwise just stay away from both of them having learned your lesson.

She'll tell him eventually since chicks just can't resist confessing their sins as it brings all that flavor filled drama into their boring lives but it won't matter to you since you'll be away from them both with no fear of being hospitalized or killed.

Your only pain if any then will be guilt over losing a good friend.

Reaction score
Someone Much cooler said:
honsetly most guys would try and kill you for it. not to mention a friend. tisk tisk peeps aight go no loyalty huh? lol well he don't need enemies wit friends like you right? Its is his fault for marring a hoe right? naw not really thats messed up to do to a friend
Hey, it's not like I didn't try to avoid it but she started grabbing my junk. We all know how hard it is to turn back after that. The woman is a freakin' bombshell too, you should have seen how freaky she was. She was all begging me to tape it too but I was like "there is no way I want proof of this around the house!"

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're a male with the username 'shop until I die!'? :cheer: Do you mean like shopping for clothes, groceries, women or ?

heh, besides that. Yea, your relationship with your boy could get really rocky really fast. Especially if you're often around her and him at the same time...

The sexual tension between you and her gets really weird and if she decides to get mad at you, then she'll start badmouthing you to him. Yea.. I hooked up (no sex) with my buddy's girlfriend. Things got really bad as her and I started arguing like an old married couple in front of him. He got the hint and started asking her what was up with her and me. She gave in and blamed it all on me. Good times.

Best of luck my man!

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why didn't you mention the tape thing before? This is starting to smell fishier than that TV dinner from Aldi's!

Someone Much cooler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel ya but the question is where would you draw the line? would you do your brothers wife? how far are you willin to go. I have a rule, i do some despicable terrible (no cops here right) things but betrayin a friend ain't one of them. self control is important.

Reaction score
ER!C L!VE said:
Your a male with the username 'shop until I die!'? :cheer: Do you mean like shopping for clothes, groceries, women or ?

heh, besides that. Yea, your relationship with your boy could get really rocky really fast. Especially if you're often around her and him at the same time...

The sexual tension between you and her gets really weird and if she decides to get mad at you, then she'll start badmouthing you to him. Yea.. I hooked up (no sex) with my buddy's girlfriend. Things got really bad as her and I started arguing like an old married couple in front of him. He got the hint and started asking her what was up with her and me. She gave in and blamed it all on me. Good times.

Best of luck my man!
Yeah, I'll continue to shop for women, i.e. keep playing the game.

Reaction score
Rex Man said:
Why didn't you mention the tape thing before? This is starting to smell fishier than that TV dinner from Aldi's!
Because it wasn't completely important to mention it, also it didn't end up happening since I said no to it. That's all.

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ducaro - Finish jerking off before posting

And shop, that's hilarious. Can you beat Tim up? Can you beat her up? j/p

ducaro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
shop until I die! said:
So I know how this sounds, like I'm a jerk, right? And I probably am, but I'm just sharing the experience with you guys.

So some background, my friend Tim and his wife have been married for three years, and ever since I met her she would always give me IOIs. Then after a while those IOI's turned to serious/obvious flirting, and a lot of innuendo (when he wasn't around.) And let me say this, she is rediculously hot. Blonde, crystal blue eyes, 5'11", 120 pounds, and for 120 pounds she has a huge rack and great behind. A knockout.

So Tim is a real estate agent and he left town (Tulsa) to go out to Amarillo Texas for a week and half. So last Sunday my other friend threw an afternoon BBQ at his house and Tim's wife showed up. Later in the day we played a friendly game of street football and after she asked if I wanted to come over to hang out since life was boring for her with Tim out of town.

Of course I went over thinking that nothing was going to happen. So we got home and she was getting super touchy and flirty, but since I have some serious AFC issues I didn't think much of it.

But then comes the kicker, she tells me that we are both sweaty from football and she asked if I wanted to take a shower with her. After I told her that I couldn't do that since she was my friend's wife she told me that she was curious to say what I looked like naked because one of my ex's is her good friend and she heard that I had a big ****. And I asked why she cared since she is married and she said that tim wasn't very big and she was just curious.

And then she started petting and grabbing my **** and it was all over, I couldn't resist, she was too hot and the scenario was too erotic. She took my junk out and she going nuts over me saying "how she needed a real man," and she went down on me for a while then we banged on the couch and floor and took a break after she came, then we went into the bedroom and banged again. In all, we were at it for what seemd like hours.

My friend comes home in a few days and I don't know what to do, she said she wont tell him and now I'm getting these texts from her like "again tonight?" and "it hurt and I loved it."

Is this not a freakin' crazy situation to be in???
I think you should tell your friend. If he is smart, he'll kick his wife out. If he is dumb, he'll kick you out. if he is angry, he'll kick both of you out and then you can tell her.. ' yep tonight again!' :rolleyes: what can I say...

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ducaro said:
I think you should tell your friend. If he is smart, he'll kick his wife out. If he is dumb, he'll kick you out. if he is angry, he'll kick both of you out and then you can tell her.. ' yep tonight again!' :rolleyes: what can I say...

Or... he'll pick up his gun and kill both of you. Tonight again, and never again. Cut of all contact. You're loosing the friend either way, might as well hit that ass again.

Status
Not open for further replies.