I apologize to this forum

Reaction score
speed dawg said:
But at least the Dems have the presidency, right Friv! I kid, I kid, just a joke.

Even worse, is that this chick's behavior doesn't even surprise me.

Logical Player, isn't the no girlfriend stuff getting a little old? I see you're point, and it might be the only way to drive in your point to some of the nimrods around here, but at the same time we're not woman haters on this site. A healthy relationship is a thing we should all desire and experience. Not depend on, mind you.

where do i advocate to be a woman hater?? you are just putting words into my mouth now

I am a woman lover, but am smart enough to know that to commit to every random hoe that you think you like is pretty much "dating suicide" and should never be done, as proven by Friv, and many many others who always seem to run into "girlfriend issues"

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he lives in colorado...

she saw him in November...and now had him come here to see him.

thats how

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
frivolousz21 said:
he lives in colorado...

she saw him in November...and now had him come here to see him.

thats how
Oh it was that guy, the "friend". Though as I recall from an email or something you read it sounded like they didnt have sex when she saw him?

Are they now or did they when he came and visited?

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She had him believeing she was pretty much single the last 4 months..threw lies and lies and lies.

yea she was there ****ing him

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw where back in October you and this chick had broken up. Why did you get back together? Seems to me that would have been the timeline where she started getting with this other guy.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man sorry dude that sucks. I remember that trip she took and it sounded very platonic...like she was just a friend and he was a guy who wanted more.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
next time take it slow man!

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Oh man sorry dude that sucks. I remember that trip she took and it sounded very platonic...like she was just a friend and he was a guy who wanted more.

she contrived all that...

that was all lies....everything was lies.

she had him believing the opposite...he had no idea I was still around...when we shared stories it was just amazing