I am using to many Negs?

RU18QT?

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've naturally always been kind of a jerk, in a i see something and make my obvious opinion on it without caring what it is kind of way. The articles I've read on Negging have all said its not good to do it to much and to generally qualify her after, I find I just give Negs a lot and am not very good at qualifying her after the fact (usually when they get that oh no u didn't face i say something AFC and lame like "oh well at least your cute")

I've had a couple girls say things to me about it not necessarily at the time I neg her but just there general thoughts about me. I get comments like:

HB7: "it'd be so hard to be your girl friend, you criticize everyone so much"

HB9: "your by far the hardest man I know to please"

HB7: "I cant even believe you talk to me, I am always so scared I am going to screw up around you!"

How can I get myself into a mindset where I am not being AFC with my qualifying? I know when/after I am saying it its stupid but I still cant help myself from doing it.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RU18QT? said:
HB7: "it'd be so hard to be your girl friend, you criticize everyone so much"

HB9: "your by far the hardest man I know to please"

HB7: "I cant even believe you talk to me, I am always so scared I am going to screw up around you!"

How can I get myself into a mindset where I am not being AFC with my qualifying? I know when/after I am saying it its stupid but I still cant help myself from doing it.
Let me ask you this: after what those HB's said did you get into a fight and stopped seeing each other? or was it business as usual and you continue to fvck on regular basis?

Just remember, a woman's action speaks louder then her words.

Broham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds to me like you're a very negative person to be around.

Hanging with chicks should be lighthearted and fun, with a playful/flirtatious mindset. Save the criticisms of everything you don't like for the conversations with your buddies.

Also, there's nothing wrong with complimenting a girl as long as its done confidently and with sincerity.

JDA70

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You must simply stop being a Jerk.
Sure Girls like Jerks because of certain traits
the Jerks shows but do you really want to a Jerk?
If you keep doing what you've been doing you'll
keep getting what you've been getting.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're negging way too much. If you're going to neg, make sure its at least funny. Otherwise, ur just being negative. And generally, people don't like being around negative people. If your making an observation about someone/something else, then ur not negging.

If ur gonna neg, do it sparingly, and it has to be on her. Do it too much, you look like a downer and you lose ur value. Instead try to be more positive.

Reaction score
Dude... are you trying to neg them into committing suicide or what ? :crackup:
At least make it funny, that should eliminate your problem about what you should say after a neg too (because you wouldn't create an awkward situation).

RU18QT?

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't say I am a negative person... I am but in a moderately playful way, my overall tone is very happy and fun to be around. I get girls all the time telling me they absolutely love being around me. When I try not to neg as much I become a very boring person.. its kinda just who I am I suppose. I think if I was more charming I'd get a lot more attention, the ones that get to know me a little better all think I am a king. I find a lot of girls get interested in me but run away from my criticism.

Somethings I've caught myself saying:

took a girl skating:
"wow your way better at this then I expected, I figured you would have fallen at least 5 times by now!"

Baking cookies, cookies got burned:
"haha you idiot i cant believe you'd let those burn! i worked so hard making the dough, rolling it out and cutting out the cookies, now look what we have!!" (i said that with a smile on my face and chuckling, she didnt take it to serious but when i think about it i was being a complete jerk)

Waiting for a girl at the mall, sitting on bench as she walks up to me:
Me: You look like you need cheering up
HB8: What? why I am fine
Me: No your not I can tell, when u walked up to me it wasn't a sexy walk like u usually do, Did you forget you still have to impress me?

saying things like that on there own once and awhile might be ok but I find I do it none stop. I think subconsciously I am deathly afraid she'll think I am a chump if I say nice things to her so I usually say something negative.

How do I become more charming without loosing the edge of negging which is so natural to me fellas??