I am too perverted to get a gf..Single til I die?

Reaction score
ANyone not feel like this also.

For example, If I had a gf Id want to watch her shower, Id want to touch her up all the time. Basically I would just be hard aroudn her all day and want to do sexual things.

I dont desire a girl in any other way but to pleasure myself. I dotn even know who or waht to talk about with them. Id literally just be bonersed all the time lol

However, I dont think any girl wants a guy liek that?

So, the other option is to never have a gf but then only try to find slutty girls that will occaisonaly have sex with me or use prostitutes.

Does anyone else hear what iM saying??!?!

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Karmasutra stop trolling, I know it's you.

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No dude, everything you have ever said is perfectly normal behavior. That's how all dudes get chicks. We just watch them sleep, stand in the bathroom jerking off when they're in the shower. Jizz on her face while she's sleeping etc.... You're on the right track man, keep it up!

Girls hate all that stupid conversation **** and having normal relationships!

Reaction score
joverby said:
No dude, everything you have ever said is perfectly normal behavior. That's how all dudes get chicks. We just watch them sleep, stand in the bathroom jerking off when they're in the shower. Jizz on her face while she's sleeping etc.... You're on the right track man, keep it up!

Girls hate all that stupid conversation **** and having normal relationships!
lol thing is what you said is what I do lmao

I had a girl once and I used to look at her face and jerk off when she was sleeping lol.

And I wanna shower with her and come in the shower.

I know this is no good for getting girls but its how I am which means I will always be single I guess. Its not a problem but i dont think im gonna get much girls anyway so I need to use hookers whihc sucks.

In thailand I could be a perv lol.

frankie.girl

Reaction score
that's not true their are girls looking for perverted bf out their.. I had few friends.. I want a bf to grab me, or sit on their laps in public.. ;) but i always had Polite guys :/

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to be single all your life then so be it. Its your choice and life and if it suits you the best then you should have no problem doing it. Be prepared of being accused of being gay though lol, that's how ignorant people can be