I am such a jerk.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I made a big mistake a couple of days ago. Which could have caused me my job. See I was making fun of this girl. I didn't she minded because I do this all the time. I make fun of girls when she is around. However I never really made fun of her. So I started to and she started insulting me back.

What I don't get is that she was touching me on the butt a lot, just touching me. So I was like she must enjoy it. She appearentely though complained to the boss, that she was crying. So I got written up. I nearly got terminated.

So I don't get it. She was touching me on the butt while I was making fun of her. So what should I do now?

musclyjerk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
File a sexual harassment lawsuit?

She just very nearly got you fired. What do you think you should do, keep persueing her?! I hope not.... :)

Word of advice: She doesn't exist anymore.

The Muscly Jerk

P.S. I'm the only jerk around here!

Mental

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
crossboss said:
I made a big mistake a couple of days ago. Which could have caused me my job. See I was making fun of this girl. I didn't she minded because I do this all the time. I make fun of girls when she is around. However I never really made fun of her. So I started to and she started insulting me back.

What I don't get is that she was touching me on the butt a lot, just touching me. So I was like she must enjoy it. She appearentely though complained to the boss, that she was crying. So I got written up. I nearly got terminated.

So I don't get it. She was touching me on the butt while I was making fun of her. So what should I do now?
Complain to your boss about how she was touching your butt. Complain to someone who will write it down. Go to someone who might be able to write her up. Someone who will take you seriously (you're a guy, so good luck on that one). And if there's security footage, you might convince someone to take a look, and prove that you weren't starting it. Otherwise, complain higher and higher up until you have to talk with the founder. And complain if no one writes it down. Be a whistle blower. Have witnesses, if that's possible.

Don't be friendly with this woman. You're done. Avoid this chick at all costs. She's a danger. Don't deal with her in any way. Avoid being alone with her. Don't even talk to her. Hell, I would advise you not to be jokey with the other women either. If there's that noticeable a shift in dynamics, perhaps you'll have someone stick up for you (if you're lucky.)

And if you still get fired, find a better job. Hey, complain to the authorities. Make sure your butt is covered.

I have to make sure my butt is covered all the time. It's just a way of life these days. Think more carefully about who you're friendly with.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah here's the story.

Well appearently, my boss happened to say that the girl happened to have told her not to tell anybody. She told me to apologize to her saying the customer overheard an offensive insult and complained about it. I apologized, saying I didn't mean to hurt her feelings. Even though me and the girl who complained agreed we were only kidding around. I actually kind of liked her at first, which I don't now. She just took it too seriously. I enjoyed her touching me on the butt, because I didn't think she'd complain. We used to play around like this before, so it will be hard to get away with it. Until recentely, I stopped making moves on her.