I am sooo f*ucked 2

theNEWDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
first thanks to the ppl who posted and im not doing this to brag

heres the whole story
I went to a party with the wrong crowd, the kids there i hardly knew but they accepted me right away so it felt good. I was taking pills for an elbow injury and i brought them along because they numed the pain. A kid i dont know saw me taking the pills and asked me to sell him the last two, so i was like alrite u kno infront of everyone there including hot chicks i wanted to look cool but now i realize how stupid it was. so i gave him the pills and it was like whatever i wasn't thinking. so this chick that i didn't know well dropped me off at the end of the night and my empty pill bottle must have fell out of my pocket but i didn't think anything of it. a few days later she is arrested with a bunch of other dudes because they were stealing stuff and when they searched the car they find my empty pill bottle, horrrible and they said i sold pills at first i lied and denyed it which was another mistake but then i admitted it soo i messed up big time but its not like i do that stupid stuff at all like it was one time and the stupidest thing ever and i had to be caught lucky im not 18 or i would have been completely screwed i still dont know whats gonna happen to me and the worst is dealing with my parents... my father - very strict, my mom nice but destroyed by it, because all thet look at is the bottom line of the crime i feel horrible and i want to make it up to them

any advice

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no quick easy way to earn their trust back, you just have to go a long time without fvcking up again...Maybe do some community service or volunteer work, get good grades in school, just be very straight-laced for awhile...

theNEWDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
what do i say to my parents who are absolutely furious and hav not come up with a punishment yet but i prob wont be able to get my liscense or be alloud out for a very long time i cant let that happen

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So.. you were selling painkillers?
Sounds a bit of a funny story..
Sorry, but parents are everyone's own personal affliction.. I can't help you here, I would just be honest in the future and earn their trust back.

theNEWDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
both

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you had the pills for your elbow. You can't really get in trouble for that. I mean, the selling part, yea you probably will but I would just tell the truth. I mean you can't really get out of it. Everyone said you did it so there's no point in lying. Your parents might be mad for a while but at least they know you wouldn't lie to them.

theNEWDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
thnks guys i told the truth n im grounded till nov. n cant geet my liscense till after x-mas

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ouch. shouldn't bring painkillers around with you, fiends everywhere.
and btw, your friends suck. They shoul;da jsut said you brought them and they fell out fo your pocket. they rolled over on you to probably get a lesser-charge. ****ing ****ty friends.

crunk

Don Juan
Reaction score
weak buddy weak.... if u actually told them the pathetic story and how u simply dropped ur tylonal bottle in the chicks car .... i dont think they'd care that much.. about the law tho... who gives a ****,,, rite , ur record for non-serious **** like that gets erased when ur 18 or w/e neway... man up and ul be fine!

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, if you would have told that story no one would have believed it. I mean, it's believable but your friends didn't want to get in trouble and you know they would have stuck with the story they had against you. You would have just gotten yourself in a deeper hole. I know you're probably pissed about the whole thing, but it could have been worse man. At least it's over and done with. Your parents will probably ease up the punishment after a while anyway, I wouldn't even worry about it.

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
crunk man, this isn't a "non-serious crime" lol this is a drug traffic of prescription medicine crime. that ****s BAD lol. its like getting caught selling a gram of buddah. not fun.
If anythign you shoulda said you *gave* the kid the medicine because they called you a fag[basicly they ****ed with you to get your medicine] for not doing it, and you felt really peer-pressured into it. Or you coulda said they threatened you. I rpobably woulda said that lol. good luck bro.

theNEWDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
thank you too everyone, but on a lighter note do u think i can use this whole story like if chicks here in u think they dig me more because its "badass" or w.e? hahaha or should i not tell anyone

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Um I could of sworn theNEWDj was a girl. Sorry I guess you aren't but I know some chick has been posting some advice. lol.

Well I guess you just deal with it and move on. And next time you sell drugs, try to sell something like pot. It is way less likely to get you in trouble. lol.

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
were you at a pharmin party? ( a party where everyone trades prescription drugs)

or just some fag asked for some painkillerS?

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by theNEWDJ
thank you too everyone, but on a lighter note do u think i can use this whole story like if chicks here in u think they dig me more because its "badass" or w.e? hahaha or should i not tell anyone
Go ahead and tell, but don't brag about it or try and make yourself out to be a badass. It just might be something good to bring up in a conversation, because it's something to talk about. Like if the girl is already talking about how cops are gay or something, then bring it up. But don't just bring it up out of nowhere.