I am so flustered he asked me to touch his chest....

DreamyChick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sigh DJs...

I apologize for this post but I just got to say that touching a man's firm chest is such a turn on.

One of my guy friends came over today and I was giving a hard time because he thinks he's the stuff. I told him he should get a tan to go with those muscles and he's like I am ripped I don't need a tan. So anyway, one thing leads to another and he starts flexing and he tells me I should go over to his place and work out with him sometime. I said sure that my new workout place I wanted to try wasn't going to open for another month but noticed he wasn't really pay attention to what I was saying and was still flexing.

So then he walks over to where I was sitting and he's like feel. I was assuming he meant his biceps but then I noticed he was protuding his chest ******d. I hestitated and he pointed at his chest.

So I placed my hand slowly on his chest and I was just blown away. He is built and that is hot. So keep it up fellas.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Were you more attracted to his attitude, or to his chest.

I mean really how many guys come up to you and make you touch them?

Think about that

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
This is why I take my shirt off at every opportunity.

This guy was blatantly qualifying himself to this chick, but the strong psycological repulsion caused by this was outweighed by the stronger physical attraction created by his body.

Even better would have been if he had somehow showed he was jacked without so obviously trying to impress her.

DreamyChick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vincent
Were you more attracted to his attitude, or to his chest.

I mean really how many guys come up to you and make you touch them?

Think about that
I honestly dug both. But I agree its his attitude that shocked and surprised me. Although his muscles are hot I am a little concerned that he was so focused on showing his body off to me. He didnt take the shirt off though. But I have seen a nice pic of his abs.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that, for whatever reason, she was trying to motivate us...

Further motivation can be given by the posting of a series of pictures - shirt off - and a little SoSuave sign so we know it's you. :rolleyes:

Other then that, it really probably should be in Anything Else... unless you feel like finding out his routine and diet then posting them here...

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by [T]he ishop

Further motivation can be given by the posting of a series of pictures - shirt off - and a little SoSuave sign so we know it's you. :rolleyes:

For a second I thought you were serioius! :eek: If everyone starts posting (semi?)naked pictures of men, the future of this site is all too predictable :p

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Disconnect
For a second I thought you were serioius! :eek: If everyone starts posting (semi?)naked pictures of men, the future of this site is all too predictable :p
*Slaps forehead* He was talking about DreamyChick posting a shirtless pic of herself...

DreamyChick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by [T]he ishop

Other then that, it really probably should be in Anything Else... unless you feel like finding out his routine and diet then posting them here...

LOL now that you mention it what do you think his diet and routine could possibly be? I may post a pic later with my clothes on sorry fellas. :)

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DreamyChick
LOL now that you mention it what do you think his diet and routine could possibly be? I may post a pic later with my clothes on sorry fellas. :)
You're asking us to evaluate a person's potential diet based on 2 facts?

1) He's a guy
2) He has a nice stomach

Oh, and
3) You touched it

My guess would be that he eats 3/4 cup of cottage cheese with splenda every morning, followed by half a bagel 20 minutes after - then drinks a GNC whey protein shake.. chocolate flavored...

yeah, see - that really doesn't work. There's no way for us to know.

So, how about those pix.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I was in his position I'd rather have you touch my espanol then my chest.