I am ruined by foreign women

mdwstjuggler

Reaction score
Hi guys,I am new to the forum..Quick backround on me 32,honestly I rate myself as a 6.5,selfemployed,own my house,2 vehicals,no debt,money in the bank,ect...

Anyway,I worked over seas for 3 1/2 months(OZ,and NZ).The women are so different,in a good way.I am not sure if its the accent.Status of being an American or just because I was differant than everyone else..They could not keep there hands off of me.Buying me drinks,driving me around,taking me home and letting me do whatever I wanted to them..It was really unexpected.I didnt have to work at all.I was really taken back by all the attention.None of them wanted me to bring them back to the states or anything,the opposite was true they wanted me to stay with them...

Fast forward to now...back in the states..

Women are so stuck-up here,I was a wuss(AFC) before I left for overseas.But my outlook has totally changed since I have been back...So,I am a rAFC..And working on it...

Whats funny is that I have been buisy with work,So I am trying online dating...OMG,some of these women are pieces of work..I mean some of the responces I get back are such crap...All that's going through my head is "Who do these women think they are dealing with here?".Most are flakes,I guess its because of all the AFC's professing there UNDYING LOVE for HB5's that they think they deserve some model/millionare guy...If thats the case I deserve 2-3 Playboy playmates at the same time!

I am seeing one woman now.planning 3rd date and she is letting me lead her,so all is good.But the ones I have met before want to lead..I screwed up before I knew what was going on..

I have a question though...

After a few emails back and forth I usually get a phone number.And I usually word the phone# request with: "Lets meet up for coffee or something,give me your phone# and I'll call you to set something up"...I get the phone# with usually high sighn of intrest..But first time I call(wait till next day) I get ansewring machine,I dont wuss out(they probably know who's calling) and I say [["hey(HB__), its mdwstguy..Lets meet for coffee sometime,My phone# is xxx-xxxx(i know they have the #,but I say it anyway)]]...And they dont call..except for the one that I am casually seeing.......Is it just a numbers game??

So Good way to handle situation?..should I just tell them to meet me someplace through email?...Once I meet them,I can do fine..I stumble and bumble,but I get to qualifying and kinoing quick...Just got to see them IRL to close..

I still have perspective and want to keep seeing more women.But I want to have more than one plate spinning..

appreciate insight from mature DJ's..Thanks!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by legolas
Yeah foreign women are really nice but it depends on where you go. Some places will have a lot of golddiggers
Perhaps, but those are the ones that know that you are from the states usually. Let them know that you are in no rush to head home and that you would want to start living the "simple life" and you will easily weed out the gold diggers.

roiclicks

Reaction score
It's a known fact. The U.S. is a capitalistic country and as such, women here are not the same. I use the 10% rule with American women because only 10% are worth going after and settling with. The other 90% can ruin your life.

I had some interesting experiences in Brazil. I think what I remember the most is the "loving" and I'm not talking about sex here, but the Feminine love, you know, the woman caressing your hair, holding your hand, leaning her head on your shoulder at the movie theater and making your feel like you are HER man.
Wanting to be loved, touched, made love to.

On the other hand, my experience with American women has been just the opposite, rude, emasculated, bossy, moody, picky,
demaning and selfish. With one or two exceptions and I've done much better with women in America who are religious. The rest, wow, scary thought. Now, to be fair, I think this phenomenon is as of the last 2 decades. The whole women's lib crap. It got out of hand.

I think foreign women, depending on the country, score far better and I don't think they are gold diggers unless you go to some **** hole. But if you go to developed countries, the women are still different than here. I;m sure I'm not the only to have experienced this.

There is a masculinity about American women that turns me off.
I guess I don't like women with "balls"

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mdwstjuggler

After a few emails back and forth I usually get a phone number.And I usually word the phone# request with: "Lets meet up for coffee or something,give me your phone# and I'll call you to set something up"...I get the phone# with usually high sighn of intrest..But first time I call(wait till next day) I get ansewring machine,I dont wuss out(they probably know who's calling) and I say [["hey(HB__), its mdwstguy..Lets meet for coffee sometime,My phone# is xxx-xxxx(i know they have the #,but I say it anyway)]]...And they dont call..except for the one that I am casually seeing.......Is it just a numbers game??

So Good way to handle situation?..should I just tell them to meet me someplace through email?...Once I meet them,I can do fine..
I have very much the same experience. It goes well online and when we meet (which happens quite seldom). But phone thing sucks big time: women flake out, didn't call back etc. I also have no idea why and what to do.
Can any help with that?

phoneproblems

Don Juan
Reaction score
simple, don't call. setup date by email.

p.s. where is "OZ" and "NZ"? Suddenly I feel like traveling ;-)

mdwstjuggler

Reaction score
Australia and New Zealand....Locals call OZ= Australia

Hopfully I can get back in a year or so.Go if you get the chance...You will be ruined as well,Ha ha

Johnnie5

Don Juan
Reaction score
You had the American Playing card

Chicks love foreign accents

I'm in Australia and find most real australian chicks not all that great (aussie girls with aussie background) , give me the european background versions (aussie girls with euro parents) any day

I found the same as you did when i went to the states , the women loved the australian accent and were easy prey

the travel frame you are in just helps a lot when out there

its just life really

mdwstjuggler

Reaction score
Now that I think about it your right Johnnie5 about the "TRAVEL FRAME"...I had the most success when I didnt care at all..

Some girls took me to a club not long after I arrived.I was just hanging around drinking and they were pulling me onto the dance floor and at first I was reluctant(damn,its hard to break AFC habit,even when girls are hanging all over you)..But I though for a few seconds....NO ONE KNOWS ME,I WILL NEVER SEE ANYONE EVER AGAIN IN MY LIFE...I loosened up and had a great time.And the girls wanted me even more...

Maybe this was the start of my mindset...

treefingers

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if we are wired genetically to like people from foreign areas more than local people because mating with foreigners increases ones genetic diversity thus reducing the risk of inbreeding problems.

The real big problem is that if you do score a foreign chick and bring her back to the US it likely wont last after she gets her green card and can stay here legally. Why? Because US men LOVE foreign chicks and once she gets here she will realize that she has lots of options to upgrade to someone richer/better looking because after all most men get foreign chicks because they can get a hotter girl than they otherwise could get in the US. And even if she doesn't stray she will likely become americanized over the years thus defeating the whole point of getting a foreign girl to begin with.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

It's as much a culture thing as it is a market thing.

Culture.

The American culture has long since our independence day been 1 bent on being the Supreme Leader of the World (though we have a smaller population than most Emerging Countries). We enabled this by being free to all parties, races, religions, colors, sizes, shapes, wants, needs, desire, etc. This attracted (so we think/thought) the best minds, therefore we could zoom ahead technologically.

However, the wealth was also created at the cost of turning most citizens into consumers, with a resulting savings rate of around 0%. Also, MOST of the jobs emerging are SERVICE jobs, which will normally have salary caps to them, as SERVICE jobs exist as easier to walk into than mere CREATION/PRODUCTION and SALES jobs.

The culture, because of it's go-go feeling, doesn't have 1 of passion for life, but of achievement, production, of being #1. Rarely do Americans "stop and smell the flowers," or do they "enjoy the moment." Most are too busy raising families, paying off debt, or acquiring the next gadget that MIGHT make them happier than a few minutes ago.

Again this isn't 100%, but as posters mentioned before, about 90% are like this. I would exclude the super wealthy, and those laid back individuals who just don't give a fawk, and the rising senior population. From Teenage years, to around 50, people are looking everywhere else but there 2 feet are. And this impacts women, as they're always moving forward. Because America has embraced (not the men, though), the idea of separate families, late marriages, few kids, etc, the idea of LOVE has fallen.

People might THINK it, but they don't believe it, nor do they embrace it. Love, passion, awareness, consciousness, is a DAILY, MOMENT BY MOMENT activity. It's utilizing and enjoying THAT second. And by this I also mean...ever notice some who's been totally downtrodden, had bad stuff happen, but doesn't push it on you, doesn't dumb their problems, remains upbeat?

These people have awareness, consciousness, upbeatness, and so on. I've met them. I had a Columbian friend that you could only knock him back a step and he would get right back up happier than before. He had tons of dough, but never spent it, and never judged people based on what they had, b/c money is a private thing to them, even if they buy drinks or gifts.

The culture aspect IS shifting, since we are exporting MANY manufacturing jobs to INDIA and CHINA (mexico not so much), the US MIGHT find itself lopsided, where we are dependent on IMPORTS to buy our major products, even if the corporation is housed in the US. This in turn will AWAKEN many idealistic college students bent on world domination via their bachelor degree which will become nothing more than expensive paper.

Even now it's a growing reality. The jobs that paid are moving overboard. Long gone are the days when you could be a manager earning 100k. Long gone are the day of simple entry positions paying 50k. Long gone are the days of corporate loyalty, b/c corporations have only loyalty to their owners, b/c that's who provides the high paying jobs to the management.

Market

It's an inflated market, but nonetheless its a market. Men here ACCEPT low class trash. Realitistically, these are NOT the women who are your mothers, sisters, aunts, or grandmothers. Girls now dress more skankily. Expend their sexual virginity younger and more frequently. They gather little by way of their own 'femininity'. And they act like most guys, via smoking, drinking, weight gain, swearing, spitting, cussing etc.

And the girls who DO not fit this profile, MIGHT look unabused, but their personality suggests something differently. They want to be the gold standard of women, not realizing we live in an international world, where women can be IMPORTED or guys just leave.

Guys are BEST off being single, than joining the ranks of their friends and settling down. If you do not find that ONE person worthy of hitching your star to, who will enable you to meet your dreams, walk away, wrap it up or don't bang, get the male pill (with caution), and grow your overall value in the world.

IMO, the world is always changing, and the US will undergo perhaps one of the most dramatic, and possibly devastating changes in coming years. Not only are generations getting older that will strain our economic system, but jobs are being sent overseas, the social citizen is required to protect themselves more, our rights/priviledges are being challenged more than ever, and what we have in the middle east is turning into a 30 years war, beyond what Vietnam ever was.

Getting down with bad skanks only exacerbates the system of women and their poor thinking. It might seem hurtful to let them wallow, but perhaps they will change ONCE they realize their internal beliefs are WAY off from where reality is.

A-Unit

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re:

Originally posted by A-Unit
Long gone are the days of corporate loyalty, b/c corporations have only loyalty to their owners, b/c that's who provides the high paying jobs to the management.
There you go again....

I hate to burst your "corporate American domination" bubble, but it ISN'T the corporations who have become less loyal to employees, it is the employees who have become less loyal to the corporations!

If you have ever been in the position of being an employer you would understand what I am talking about. I have been on BOTH sides of the equation, so I think I can safely say that I speak from a better vantage point than most people.

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Culture.
This is one of the best descriptions of the current situation I ever read :up:

treefingers

Don Juan
Reaction score

Culture.

The American culture has long since our independence day been 1 bent on being the Supreme Leader of the World (though we have a smaller population than most Emerging Countries). We enabled this by being free to all parties, races, religions, colors, sizes, shapes, wants, needs, desire, etc. This attracted (so we think/thought) the best minds, therefore we could zoom ahead technologically.

However, the wealth was also created at the cost of turning most citizens into consumers, with a resulting savings rate of around 0%. Also, MOST of the jobs emerging are SERVICE jobs, which will normally have salary caps to them, as SERVICE jobs exist as easier to walk into than mere CREATION/PRODUCTION and SALES jobs.

The culture, because of it's go-go feeling, doesn't have 1 of passion for life, but of achievement, production, of being #1. Rarely do Americans "stop and smell the flowers," or do they "enjoy the moment." Most are too busy raising families, paying off debt, or acquiring the next gadget that MIGHT make them happier than a few minutes ago.

Again this isn't 100%, but as posters mentioned before, about 90% are like this. I would exclude the super wealthy, and those laid back individuals who just don't give a fawk, and the rising senior population. From Teenage years, to around 50, people are looking everywhere else but there 2 feet are. And this impacts women, as they're always moving forward. Because America has embraced (not the men, though), the idea of separate families, late marriages, few kids, etc, the idea of LOVE has fallen.

People might THINK it, but they don't believe it, nor do they embrace it. Love, passion, awareness, consciousness, is a DAILY, MOMENT BY MOMENT activity. It's utilizing and enjoying THAT second. And by this I also mean...ever notice some who's been totally downtrodden, had bad stuff happen, but doesn't push it on you, doesn't dumb their problems, remains upbeat?

These people have awareness, consciousness, upbeatness, and so on. I've met them. I had a Columbian friend that you could only knock him back a step and he would get right back up happier than before. He had tons of dough, but never spent it, and never judged people based on what they had, b/c money is a private thing to them, even if they buy drinks or gifts.

The culture aspect IS shifting, since we are exporting MANY manufacturing jobs to INDIA and CHINA (mexico not so much), the US MIGHT find itself lopsided, where we are dependent on IMPORTS to buy our major products, even if the corporation is housed in the US. This in turn will AWAKEN many idealistic college students bent on world domination via their bachelor degree which will become nothing more than expensive paper.

Even now it's a growing reality. The jobs that paid are moving overboard. Long gone are the days when you could be a manager earning 100k. Long gone are the day of simple entry positions paying 50k. Long gone are the days of corporate loyalty, b/c corporations have only loyalty to their owners, b/c that's who provides the high paying jobs to the management.

Market

It's an inflated market, but nonetheless its a market. Men here ACCEPT low class trash. Realitistically, these are NOT the women who are your mothers, sisters, aunts, or grandmothers. Girls now dress more skankily. Expend their sexual virginity younger and more frequently. They gather little by way of their own 'femininity'. And they act like most guys, via smoking, drinking, weight gain, swearing, spitting, cussing etc.

And the girls who DO not fit this profile, MIGHT look unabused, but their personality suggests something differently. They want to be the gold standard of women, not realizing we live in an international world, where women can be IMPORTED or guys just leave.

Guys are BEST off being single, than joining the ranks of their friends and settling down. If you do not find that ONE person worthy of hitching your star to, who will enable you to meet your dreams, walk away, wrap it up or don't bang, get the male pill (with caution), and grow your overall value in the world.

IMO, the world is always changing, and the US will undergo perhaps one of the most dramatic, and possibly devastating changes in coming years. Not only are generations getting older that will strain our economic system, but jobs are being sent overseas, the social citizen is required to protect themselves more, our rights/priviledges are being challenged more than ever, and what we have in the middle east is turning into a 30 years war, beyond what Vietnam ever was.

Getting down with bad skanks only exacerbates the system of women and their poor thinking. It might seem hurtful to let them wallow, but perhaps they will change ONCE they realize their internal beliefs are WAY off from where reality is.

A-Unit

I'm afraid I didn't understand a lot of your points.
Let me make a couple of points.

-The US got where we are today because we were producers and creators of new innovative products. This is know changing as china and india are doing it cheaper and just as good.

- You mention women are more masculine these days(I agree). What do you think caused this change?

- You say americans don't stop and smell the roses. I agree. You seem to indicate that it is due , somehow, to our economic prowess(and our attempts to maintain that). If this indeed your take on it then why is it that western europe is quite economically successful yet if you have ever travelled to spain, italy, france you will notive that they do stop and smell the roses. So maybe it isn't do to economic prowess.

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re:

Originally posted by STR8UP
There you go again....

I hate to burst your "corporate American domination" bubble, but it ISN'T the corporations who have become less loyal to employees, it is the employees who have become less loyal to the corporations!

If you have ever been in the position of being an employer you would understand what I am talking about. I have been on BOTH sides of the equation, so I think I can safely say that I speak from a better vantage point than most people.
Well we live in an age where loyalty to the corporation is not what it once used to be. The information age and the booming of wealth has caused a lot of pressure on the old-style corporations such as GM, IBM, Ford, etc causing them to dump employee pensions and switch to deferred compensation plans (401K, 403B)

You have to remember that the idea of pensions was sold to employees as a way to get people to work and stay with the company during the industrial age so it benefited the company., the employee and the economy.

It's not that the corporations aren't loyal anymore or that employees aren't loyal anymore, it's that the times we live in dictate that loyalty is not as higly valued as it once was. Who loses here? The older generation of course who was hanging on to the dream they were sold on 40-50 years ago of reitiring in peace and have the company and government take care of them for the rest of their days.

By the way I don't believe in retiring because it assumes that you have to stop working and human beings can never be really happy if they sat around all day not doing anything. I think it's a matter of figuring out what you like to do and doing that as long as you can.

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re:

Originally posted by treefingers
- You mention women are more masculine these days(I agree). What do you think caused this change?

- You say americans don't stop and smell the roses. I agree. You seem to indicate that it is due , somehow, to our economic prowess(and our attempts to maintain that). If this indeed your take on it then why is it that western europe is quite economically successful yet if you have ever travelled to spain, italy, france you will notive that they do stop and smell the roses. So maybe it isn't do to economic prowess.

I guess feminism and business mostly. Both want women to be "independent" and aggressive. Moreover this image is reiforced my the media which are paid by businesses.
The more women work and earn and watch TV, the more masculine they will be. This trend is up.

Europe has a very large cultural background. It is simply boils down to some traditions, tastes and opportunities to enjoy it.
They have more red tape things there, and that encourage being a bit more lazy, have a bit more free time.
Moreover in my countries there you may even work and still be ok.
They have time and opportunities to smell the roses. Plus they know how to do that due to their culture.

In the US there is very little culture and very little opportunities to do that, but it is much easier to relocate and find a job. More job ooportunities and less red tape amplify it.