I am pathetic and desperate

Reaction score
passionman said:
..and besides that yes she is very heavy....... im 220 and she is more than me and shorter.

but besides from that i think i am gonna kick her out cause right now i just do whatever she tells me to do.

I started reading the bible and i am a total AFC. She rewards me for sex when it should be me kicking her ass to the curb
Post a pic of yourself!

You are going to kick her out?? You don't have a big enough foot for that - go find that beast "Big Foot" (Sasquatch) and have him do it for you!! I'm sure he has a big kick to go along with his big foot!

The last time Big Foot was spotted was on an Indian reservation -- kicking fat woman around! He'll be busy 24 hours a day in America with the amount of obese woman living here - he'll surely die of exhaustion!:rolleyes:

Big Foot...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bigfoot

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lolololololollllllllllll...............

2Pac_Makaveli

Don Juan
Reaction score
You only live once mate, make something good of your life.:woo: That starts by reading ALOT more of this website and :box: kicking:box: that chunky indian fat waste out of your crib. Christ I wouldnt let this happen to me if someone paid me 10 grand a day. Get some ew clothes that will make you feel better about yourself and go on google and type in fleshlight that will solve your craving of having sex with sealife;)

Daniel Di Lorenzo

Reaction score
hey mate, go see a psychologist, he'll help you deal with your issues first, than u can go and kick her out and stop NEEDING to always be ****ing someone, than u'll start wanting to ***k... and that's a part of being in the game.

passionman

Don Juan
Reaction score
well i finally did get fed up. Where i live is a ****'n dump so i'v decided to move out alltogethor. I live with my father and its a crap nest. Everyone there is drunk all the time and it is just gross.

anyway......i am saving up and that hoe can stay there cause all she does is eat small smounts of crap and sleeps all day. she doesnt even **** me anymore unless i stick it in her and do my business

passionman

Don Juan
Reaction score
update: i am staying at a friends to get back on my feet.

apparently the ***** is still livng there with my dad. He is drunk all the time and does not care.

anyway im going to save up to get my own place, maby try and get into better shape as well.