i am getting more confident but...

jack03

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi pimps,
greetings from germany. I am now 25. 0 Experience with women. no sex etc. Most because of my shyness and getting nervous around women. I am working on that now a lot of time. i have read many ebooks and stuff. perhaps 60 books on that topic. I did some sarges with wings here in germany. i am getting more confident. i am sitting now more like bad boy automatically (totally relaxed). using more space. i am moving other than before. i am feeling a bit better. i did sarges with who lies more opener and some short approaches with where to go in evening (like parties) and questions like that stuff. a lot of approaches. my fear most times come back and every time its the same difficult as before.
i have some blockades in my head. Like example i cant use direct stuff like shark opener "i like you, i like to get to know you..." because most time i worry what to follow next. i get a nervous feeling in my body what to say and that she will detect if i say "i like you" that i am the one who wants/needy is. i have troubles/fear what to do/say/tell. most times i worry what they think. and this gets me into a bad feeling inside myself so that i wont approach (or approach and eject fast)
how can i get more confident. any ideas ?

Thank you from Germany !

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah

60 fukcing books? I have a great idea...practice what you read. Good grief dude, get a life, 60 books? Shyte, the USA was able to mobilize to Saudi, fight and win a war in Kuwait quicker than you can speak to a girl.

Leuven

Don Juan
Reaction score
I completely understand what you mean jack03. I've got kinda same problem.
I've got less problems with talking to a girl, even a gorgeous one, but the result is always one of the next two .

1) The conversation keeps simple ( without emotion, kino, rapport ) let's call it losertalk. Sometimes I never see the girl again or she would see mee as a friend

2) The conversation is more like descriped in the dj bible, but than I always mess up by returning to the afc level
frustrating you know.

You're not alone with that kind of problem Jack03

Greatings from Belgium

smooth666

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jack03

i have some blockades in my head. Like example i cant use direct stuff like shark opener "i like you, i like to get to know you..." because most time i worry what to follow next. i get a nervous feeling in my body what to say and that she will detect if i say "i like you" that i am the one who wants/needy is.
It is good to have a blockade on this opener. Starting with "I like you" is probably the worst AFC line there is. Keep it easy (and thus do not put so much pressure on yourself) and only approach when you feel at your best. Maybe work on your humor to lighten things up.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My favourite 'technique' for these situations is always to keep saying to yourself that this one is just practice. The outcome is unimportant.

The only thing is you perhaps have something you've learned or come up with and want to see if it works, doesn't work. It's a fun experiment.

If you end up fvcking her that's great, but that's not what you focus on, nor is being concerned about how you are doing realtime- just notice.

This way you can't really lose and also it's a solid method to turn thoughts into action and really understanding the subject.