I am a major womanizer!!!

lynch1000s

Don Juan
Reaction score
mikeyb said:
If you're so good then how about posting a field report or something to illustrate what it is you do that makes your bragging worthwhile. So we can all learn something...otherwise your ego (and/or bs) is just wasting forum space.
Body language is a major key, is that something that illustrates how to attract women... ? Body language allows you to communicate with women unlike most guys can communicate. Women are much better at reading body language then men, so it gives you a distinct advantage when meeting women, although it isn't everything.

Gaining trust, showing a girl a good time, picking up on the signals, creating an emotional connection.

Not really anything spectacularly difficult. As far as field reports, well the most popular girl in 7th grade wanted me when I was 13........? I mean, girls have always been attracted to me to some degree, but of course it isn't always that easy as I have not always been the most popular to outgoing person in the world. But I'd say just my ability to transfer thoughts through body language, picking up on body language, and really just knowing how to feel my way through a situation with a woman I guess, combined with studying the science of attraction.

Of course, being narcissistic is partly why I brag about such, but being a womanizer is not what is cracked up to be. I have a hard time getting into relationships, and lost some friends due to jealousy reasons, got involved with some bad women. So maybe I'm just bragging to brag.

But of course a lot of it is natural, being confident, acting and talking in a sophsticated manner, and being able to transfer thoughts through both words and body language.

goodfoot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You owe me the 2 minutes of my life back that I spent reading this thread.

lynch1000s

Don Juan
Reaction score
GetOveIT said:
Is this a clone of some guy that weeks ago said that was a "extremely attractive man" and was a 5 at tops? dear god..... get out of your basement people.
no!!