I am a fvckin ***** that is never going to get any.

vash5052

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok it goes like this.since the start of this semester there has been this girl that i wanted to talk to everyday at the exact same time and the exact same place on the city bus. she looks amazing and seems to be the shy type. today she sat right next to me "the only seat not taken" and i did nothing. i sat there like a punk b!tch until my stop came.i have had little to no confidence for like 2 months now. it all went downhill when i went up to this girl about a hb8 got her number and i got stood up another broke the plans and never made new ones.i think another problem is that it is so hard to tell the age of girls these days i honestly cant tell if she is 15 or 18 i know she is in highschool though and i dont want to look like a pedo freak so my question is what should i do? thought about convo starters like "so what school do you go to?" when there is only one in the area and everyone who lives here knows it.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Jester stfu.

Dude in the mindstate you are in you will never get anywhere.

Seriously, reinforcing negative thoughts will only further your inability to pimp.

Maybe you just need to lose your inhibitions, start random convos with anyone. Then when the hot chick comes around it will feel more natural for you.

Dude your 18, as long as ur not fuccing 14 year olds your not gonna be a pedo ok thats an unfound worry.

And if u think the chick looks young, well sh1t man thats a perfect opener.

"Damn you know, you look really young.. what did you just get out of middle school?" Then you can ask her age, name etc. Whatever man just go for the gold.

Classy Q Driver

Don Juan
Reaction score
Classy's Top Tips

1. Start smoking. If you already smoke, smoke more.

2. Start drinking every day. Before school, after school, during school at weekends.

3. Deliberately abuse a girl you were friends with but never found attractive. ( This will be hilariously funny for everyone.)

4. Purchase the entire back catalog of The Smiths and Morrissey.

5. Listen to this music whilst spending all the time you are at home playing darts.

This will make you a better person. I guarantee. That bird'll probably be asking for some action too. Have a good time.

The Narcissist Classy Q Driver

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
yup, virgin for life
Does anybody else but me find it ironic that this comes from the guy who's always saying you should "be the righteous" and fight evil?

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Julian
Jester stfu.
Originally posted by jiza101
Jester get some manners...
Originally posted by Superman X
Does anybody else but me find it ironic that this comes from the guy who's always saying you should "be the righteous" and fight evil?
everyone chill out, Jester happens to be one of the best people still on this forum dont get all crazy over nonsense

vash- i think someone said it best, BOOTCAMP!

oh and look up Pook, Anti-Dump NOW!

(looking up Jester wouldn't hurt either :D )

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys, youre missing the logic behind my posts.

ive been around here for a long long time, and ive learned and see many things.

One of the things ive learned is this, people that make posts like the above are *NOT* looking for help. They are looking for sympathy, pity, and attention. By giving that to them, you are simply feeding their problem. BY doing the opposite, maybe, just maybe they will try and do something themselves.

oh, and i find it funny :p

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
I use to be the sameway, still am to some degree. You just got to make the decision yourself that your gonna change. Then change.

I was REALLY shy, but I stumbled across some material from Ross Jefferies on confidence, self esteem, exc. If you'd like to view it then just let me know.

You really do need to stop talking negitve to yourself, or else it will ruin you.

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, you're life is over! No point in going on now is there? Might as well just cash in your chips and get it over with... :rolleyes:

I gotta go with Jester and Drixsa here.

This post is just an on-running punch-line....

Dude, you're posting in the High school forum. A high schooler proclaiming that he's never going to get laid is like a kindergartner getting frustrated at the alphabet because he'll never get it, it's just too hard!

-Cyrano