I am a disappointment

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No matter how much my ego tries to say otherwise, I am not the don juan I thought I was.

A couple days back, my gf and I had a blast of a time on a date. It rocked, and we parted on a happy note. Today, however, her and this guy who is really into her (he told me) went and did exactly the same things we did that time. They walked back from school with me, and she told me in detail how this guy hit on her. I asked whether he was hot, and at first she said she was not at liberty to say so, but then confessed he was 'kinda cute'. Basically, he was a head-turner. :D

That kinda got me, no matter how much I tried to tell myself it was just a **** test. Of course, I showed nothing, still acted as everything was normal (I know I was convincing). Then I went home, and they went off on the exact kind of date we had a while ago.

I know she isn't cheating on me, and if she does, I ll next her, even though we've gone for 9 months that included a couple of really messy fights. But hormones and logic don't mix, especially if she has little of the latter. She might do something and later regret it.

I know I am overanalysing, and can't believe the events today got to me as much as they did. I thought I had my sh1t together, but in reality I am more insecure than I like everyone to think.

So what do you guys think? I am not looking for advice on my girl. No need to analyse it even further. But I think many go through a stage where they realize they are just 'sheep in wolf's skin', acting the act, while inside they are a turmoil of mixed feelings and emotions. So what I'm looking for is people who have gone through something similar, and how they didn't let it stop the self-improvement. I learned alot in the past year, but I guess I know far from all.

Thank you.

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hum do something ? If she's telling you how the guy hit on her, and you've been going out for 9 months, then it's time to stand your ground and show the bastard who's boss.

Also, she went on a date with him while going out with you ?? wtf, am I alone to see that weird ?

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AlexTheGreat
hum do something ? If she's telling you how the guy hit on her, and you've been going out for 9 months, then it's time to stand your ground and show the bastard who's boss.

Also, she went on a date with him while going out with you ?? wtf, am I alone to see that weird ?
"They're just friends"

Dump her, man. 9 months is too long anyway. :p

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oh and hey, what are you doing fraternizing with the enemy ? The guy actually told you he was hitting on your girlfriend. I hope you did something, man, or you just gave him permission to walk right through your turf.

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, there's a misunderstanding. I DO NOT KNOW who hit on her today. This guy is another story entirely. I would say that he has 0 game and 0 looks, but that would be the jealousy talking - obviously she's interested in him. The guy that hit on her today was smooth and apparently hot. If I ever find out, I ll make it clear to him that if I see him flirting with her, I'll serve him his testicles. As for the guy she 'went out' with, I already talked to him to keep his sh1t to himself - she's mine and will stay so until I decide otherwise.

Something else got to me - for the final part of our date a few days ago, we went to a park and made out hardcore on the slope of a small hill. Today, she says, 'Hey, Alex, I'll show *guy's name* our special hill!'. She was quite eager to lead him there, and then they were going to go to the bookstore, which was another part of our date.

And it was NOT a date between them, as far as I know. She claims they are just friends. Now I did make it clear to her that if she steps out of line, I will select another lucky girl from the 1.5K people at our school, or even some other school, and it will be fast and not a bit funny. I know she took the warning.

I feel it's natural to be angry when someone tries to claim your chick, and a masculine thing to do. But I am being illogical here - I have no evidence, except for what I see, and that is not enough. Me and her already had a cheating talk, several times, because I get hit on all the time for my looks, and it was an issue to her. Now it's the other way around. I think I would be more surprised if I felt nothing.

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just now, I was deleting my old emails, and came accross this:

I substituted according alphabet number, and it translates to:

"I don't think I can do this any more."

I got this email on december 28, 3 days before I finally fvcked her (my 1st). Wonder if things have changed.... ****ing hell, I hate these games. I am thinking about breaking it off.

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok you are confusing me. First you say that this guy told you he likes your girl, and that you three walked back from school together. Yet you don't know who he is.

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chico, CA during school, and Irivine off-school
well #1, you're in high school, dont think you're gonna end up marrying her, so don't take it to life and death seriousness.

2. talk to her about it. Tell her it bothers you that she did that. Communication is key.

3. Good for you for saying that if she's cheating, you'll next her. That shows you wont put up with bull****.

4. If you really can't handle other guys hitting on her and are jealous, there is no need to keep her around. With that much flattery coming her way and because she's so young, she'll most likely cheat.

exer

Reaction score
man, don't put up with that...

and the topic "I am a dissapointment" you wont be a dissapointment unless you will urself to be... you can control that

next the biatch.

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I got this **** under control. I talked to her about it, and we got it sorted out. Thanks for the input, everybody! :D