"I am a big girl"

MOZIS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys so this seriously HB10 I saw on m hit her up and we've had a conversation. I have no clue what to respond to the last thing she said, me and her have no backstory. Just a girl in my city I saw on facebook. this was our convo

me:u can do a better profile pic then that.
her:lol you dont like it?
me:nnnaaaw i think u can do better
her:how so?
me:(being a dousche i now realize)well im guessing your a big girl and wont take a diss. are you a big girl?;p you have nice eyes, but ya lips look like thin pencil lines. stick em out a lil bit. Damn girl I could watch avatar on ya 4head ;p
her:i am a big girl, which is why i have more class than making fun of peoples physical features.

wtf do i say to that? I feel like a douschhhhhe

Commandante

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh guys, I really hate repeating Rollo Tomassi, but if he is tired of reposting his wise words, I will do. But long story short:

FORGET

ABOUT

THE

FVCKIN´

FAKEBOOK

NOW

!

Rollo Tomassi said:
In POOK's inimitable words, Rejection is better than Regret.

I was recently sifting through some of my past posts using the search feature of this forum when it hit me; over 90% of what I advocate here can be reduced to overcoming a fear of rejection. 90% of the dillemas AFCs and rAFCs find themselves in, and a majority of men's concerns, with the opposite sex find their roots in the methods and means they use to reduce their exposure to female rejection. These are buffers meant to reduce the potential for this rejection of intimacy. Men of course aren't the only ones who use buffers - women have their share as well - but I think it would be much more productive for guys to recognize this propensity in themselves and see the methods they use, and often ego-invest in their personal psychologies, to buffer themselves against rejection.

Virtually every common problem guys come to this site for help with finds it's basis in these buffers.

MySpace & Online Dating - This one should be fairly obvious for the same reasons as above - Online dating is perhaps the best buffer ever conceived. In fact it's so effective that businesses can be built upon the common insecurities and fear of rejection of both sexes.
read the whole post here

katatonia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MOZIS said:
me:(being a dousche i now realize)well im guessing your a big girl and wont take a diss. are you a big girl?;p you have nice eyes, but ya lips look like thin pencil lines. stick em out a lil bit. Damn girl I could watch avatar on ya 4head ;p
her:i am a big girl, which is why i have more class than making fun of peoples physical features.

wtf do i say to that? I feel like a douschhhhhe
ROFL nice attempt at a 'neg' there, you just straight up insulted her.

It wasn't exactly a suave move by any means but girls love assh0les anyway so I guess you could get away with it if you acted like it was nothing and just continued the conversation with C&F.

hydroheathen

Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHAHA you made me laugh good job bro. if shes hb10 then how is she a fat ***** and how could you watch avatar on her "4head?" if shes a fat ***** then who the **** cares move on

Kal

Don Juan
Reaction score
He didn't say she was fat, he asked her if she was a "big girl" as in grown up. Which is kind of a lame way to tease her. And that forehead thing was kind of insulting, how big was her forehead anyway?

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MOZIS said:
can I get some help on what to say?
You could play it off real smooth like...Invite her over to your place, set up a projection screen and watch Avatar on her forehead.

Jhcl4000

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say leave her alone. I'd also say don't use neg hits at all until you know to do it properly, because you may (like in your case) come off as straight up insulting.

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best way to offend someone is to start as sentence with "I dont mean any disrespect but" or "No offense but" or anything of the sort. It puts them on the defensive IMMEDIATELY. Never EVER use that phrase again. In my opinion you screwed yourself up here. You can try apologizing or giving her a good compliment, or completely change the subject and spit some of your best game so that she completely forgets about all this.