I am a 19 year old virgin

Porky04

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a 19 year old virgin, a fair communicator, fairly good looking and apparently brimming in self confidance.

Some sources ahve told me that admitting being a virgin helps game.

Does it? And why?

john paul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
do you like being a virgin? It sounds like you could have sex if you wanted but your putting it off.

I dont think being a virgin will help make you any more or less attractive to a girl. Shes not going to stop liking you or start liking you just because you have never had sex.

Porky04

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, aye, long story short had a gf for 14 months. I am far too much of a gentleman to pressure her. Its a principles thing, and I stand by integrity.

I wanted it first with the first girl I did anythign with and cared really for. That girl is gone and I am now 19, single and horny. The principle is dead and it died with her dumping my soft ***** ass. Hardened once more like I was at teh start of the relationship, yet more masculine built, fitter, better and more direct.

It shan't be too long before this window of opportunity in finding if it is a good idea admitting to the stigma is over. I'll get laid soon ;-)

john paul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea I think its for the best if you jump on the next oppertunity, like you said. guys who want to wait for the right girl end up waiting years for the perfect setting.

Porky04

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh, i recently realised, it is just that: simply a shag

Think of it as simple as walking down the street and you will think nothing of it. That's advice to anyone like the previous Porky04 :)

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes and No .

Some girls wanna be your first because you will remember them forever . They also wanna play with unexperienced guys and show dominance .

On other hand , telling that you're virgin is demonstration of lower value . Tells that you have no sexual life , you have n o many choices etc .

It depend on girl and on your game .

afrojiggles

Don Juan
Reaction score
ooh my gawd !!! are you nuts ? go get laid man and come back with a better view of what a pussie is like before you yap the crap thats your virgin ?

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry this board is filled with virgins who are much older. If you admit it you are being honest, which girls like. If you lie then you are going to be extremely nervous when it comes to the act. I don't think that any girls will care that you are a virgin if your attractive. Girls aren't like guys and it's a common misconception that they look to our past to judge us, they don't. Women only feel and judge you in the moment and don't care about your track record.

john paul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SinJester said:
Don't worry this board is filled with virgins who are much older. If you admit it you are being honest, which girls like. If you lie then you are going to be extremely nervous when it comes to the act. I don't think that any girls will care that you are a virgin if your attractive. Girls aren't like guys and it's a common misconception that they look to our past to judge us, they don't. Women only feel and judge you in the moment and don't care about your track record.

Im not saying to lie about it but I just wouldnt bring it up.

If she asks then tell her the truth but dont go out of your way to tell her because it just sounds like you dont know enough to land a girl in the sack.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sleep with someone you don't care about or possibly never see about. Your first time is going to be akward and you'll probably nut really quick. And you don't want to do that with someone you care about. Especially if they've already lost it.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what I think is hurting your game and why you are a virgin? It's cause your 19 and still in High School. I hope your getting your diploma in June or else you're going to be the oldest student on campus :p

As for telling a girl your a virgin. Some girls think thats cute and they will feel proud of being your first. But timing is everything. Telling a girl you just met, or on your first date, that you are a virgin is a bad thing. But telling her when you are making out and about to have sex, is a good thing.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the whole virgin thing is overrated. I know some guys will disagree with me but that's just my opinion. Tell her you were waiting for the right person. Later on tell her you don't know when it's going to happen but you want it to be her.

I like juggler's view that it isn't a problem but an oppurtunity. How do you know that she will care and be dissapointed? Some girls might but some wont. At least if you say a virgin it might lead to her thinking sexually about you. Admitting it is not showing lower value unless you say 'yeah I've totally been trying to get laid but failed miseraby'. Tell her it was your choice.

...Unless its just a ONS then just fck her.