I always thought the reason most guys are in sex-less miserable marriages is because they're beta

logicallefty

Reaction score
This was my point and is what I can relate to most from your story...

but an entertaining story it was. I love hearing about experiences from the 'battle scarred vets.'
Thanks man!

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This was my point and is what I can relate to most from your story...

but an entertaining story it was. I love hearing about experiences from the 'battle scarred vets.'
I think allot of us can. It's all part of the orchestration you mentioned. Feminism says, that women can't be happy tending to the home, cooking, cleaning and raising our children, while we are out bread winning. No, feminism preaches that a women would be much happier seeking equality in a male dominated workforce. Compound that with government mismanaging our tax dollars and it's almost impossible to sustain a household, without both the man and woman working jobs.

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
but even my 6'3 Italian, jacked, manly but super chill, decent looking sales manager who makes 180K a year says his wife has become horrible after marriage/kids, says she bitches over tons of extremely petty things, she has zero sex drive. She is Polish I think.

Seriously, is it even possible to get married/have kids and still be happy and have a normal sex life nowadays? Why does everybody get married when it's an easy road to complete misery?
Yes, with a fat chick. Not sure about the happiness part though. Perhaps get some genes inserted to you so that you find fat girls hot as hell

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Y’all are on some bullchit with this feminism boogeyman chit. If I’m married I want my wife to be making the income she deserves because that’s money IM losing if she’s not making the money she should be making. To hell with all of y’all basement reactionaries that want to go back to the days of smallpox, working to death on a farm or some Victorian smog filled factory, feudalism, and constant warfare over some succession war because y’all think it would be easier to get some Pucci.

Back to the point lol. The issue with marriage is that you are assuming things will remain constant and work out over a large period of time and that’s just against nature in general. Yes, there are ******* exceptions/outliers just like there will always lottery winners but you are a fool to try and predict the next 60 years of your life lol.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The sex stops when the man stops trying and the woman's pvssy is no longer tingling. A man needs to make it abundantly clear that sex is non-negotiable. He also needs to stay focused on his fun attitude, goals, career, wife and kids. And it should be in that order...