I’m a “brown” guy in Europe and I only get foreign girls

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Classic forbidden fruit syndrome. In the US normal white American women are basically a shoot in space for minorities except light skinned Hispanics. I couldn’t accept it like OP until I learned that the other fruit in the forest were easier and much tastier.
What gets me more than this is the obsession everyone has when a minority dates a white girl that happens to look good.

1. White dudes rage and go berserk, especially if she happens to be a blonde. Like bro, I thought you had your yellow fever and everything going on.

2. Women of color, especially black women, lose it. I have seen black women get mad when other minority guys that aren't even black go for white girls.

3. Men of color lose it, especially men of that guy's race. Asian guy dates a hot white girl? Older Asian dudes and other Asian dudes lose their heads and start gaslighting him like crazy.

I have not seen this in Europe. In America and just the Anglo world, throw in Canada too, there is this insane gaslighting that happens once people discover a guy who is a minority is into white girls.

It happens to this very day no matter how "progressive" people become.

The kinds of people I have seen not care?

1. Alpha white guys who are "Chads"

2. Alpha minorities who get white girls themselves

3. Hot girls of minority groups who get enough attention as is

You can tell a lot about someone based on how bothered they get by white women going interracial, both on and off line.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah to add to that, it gets super insane when the white woman in question is not just good looking but also a blonde. America has the weirdest obsession with blonde hair out of any first world country except for maybe Southern European ones.

Like a minority can date a white girl who looks like Megan Fox and even the most racist white dudes would not care. I had an Arab friend who was darker skinned and dated white women that were brunette and tanned. I mean all of these women were as culturally white as you can get, including one having family that owned slaves! However, they were brunettes with tans so no one cared.

Soon as this dude nabs a hot blonde? Everyone loses it.

My advice for minorities, start developing a taste for brunettes. I swear not even the most right wing white dudes care if some Shannon Elizabeth or Anne Hathaway lookalike gets with a brown guy. I've even seen countless people tell the couple they were a "cute couple".

Mind boggling stuff man.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I had to give advice to brown or ethnic guys that are crazy for white girls, go for the brunettes. I am not sure what it is but man, brunettes are crazy for ethnic **** compared to blondes and redheads. One of my wings was a 6'3 Indian guy and he would occasionally get blondes here and there that were hot but most of his online dating matches and girls thirsty for him were brunette white girls. The main ones were the brunettes with pale skin, freckles, and light eyes. Dude goes the whole weekend sleeping with a girl like that and then she still wouldn't let him go.

Ethnic bros need to stop pedestalizing blonde girls. Middle Eastern dudes worship blonde women more than any other kinds of dudes on the planet.

Go for brunette white girls, you will slay.
This goes back to my point.

Ethnic bros, why not just go for brunettes?

1. They like you way more than blondes and redheads do.

2. Your life will be easier once you get with her.

3. They are better in bed.

4. Have her put on a blonde wig in the bedroom if you are that desperate.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had sex with a couple of Turkish women and they're way better in bed than any of the German women I had sex with.
That’s kind of like saying that you had shish kebab and schnitzel and kebab tasted better. Maybe you just had a sh!tty schnitzel.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mind boggling stuff man.
What boggles my mind is the whole yellow fever thing. I just don’t get it. Yes, there are cute Asian girls out there but they are a small percentage of the overall Asian population. The vast majority of Asian girls are ugly as fvck. Most of them also have really annoying personalities. I can’t see how any white guy could develop yellow fever unless he had zero options with white women.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s kind of like saying that you had shish kebab and schnitzel and kebab tasted better. Maybe you just had a sh!tty schnitzel.
Or maybe shish kebab is a tastier way to prepare meat than in s schnitzel. Or maybe that Turkish women tend to be more feminine and passionate in general than German girls. Or...

Don't act like I'm giving out anecdotal experience as 'evidence'. I'm not here to prove that OP's quest is futile, but I'm relaying personal experience. And people can do with it what they want. For some people, even a ****ty schnitzel beats a shish kebab.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am in the EU right now, visiting, and notice that a lot of Middle Eastern and Arab guys have an insecurity about their race and try to pass as "Italian" ... Stop trying to pass as "Italian" and stop trying to win over white guys. Most white dudes these days are miserable themselves and borderline incels so they have no intention of helping others. Just focus on maximizing your value and giving it to the world.
The way to pass as an Italian is to pinch every blonde woman's a33 you see in the tourist areas. :eek: :cool:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or maybe shish kebab is a tastier way to prepare meat than in s schnitzel. Or maybe that Turkish women tend to be more feminine and passionate in general than German girls. Or...

Don't act like I'm giving out anecdotal experience as 'evidence'. I'm not here to prove that OP's quest is futile, but I'm relaying personal experience. And people can do with it what they want. For some people, even a ****ty schnitzel beats a shish kebab.
We are on opposite sides of the carnivore debate. I think shish kebab is the tastiest form of meat there is, with only a top loin steak being in the same league. Oh, a chilicheeseburger is up there too. :cool:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Classic forbidden fruit syndrome. In the US normal white American women are basically a shoot in space for minorities except light skinned Hispanics. I couldn’t accept it like OP until I learned that the other fruit in the forest were easier and much tastier.
EthnicCelCope.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This goes back to my point.

Ethnic bros, why not just go for brunettes?

1. They like you way more than blondes and redheads do.

2. Your life will be easier once you get with her.

3. They are better in bed.

4. Have her put on a blonde wig in the bedroom if you are that desperate.
There is something to be said that a natural brunette that is a bottle blonde will be more pliable than either a natural-natural brunette or a natural blonde, since her insecurity is exhibited by her bottle coloring. (I had read this somewhere, perhaps in this forum, LOL.)

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We are on opposite sides of the carnivore debate. I think shish kebab is the tastiest form of meat there is, with only a top loin steak being in the same league. Oh, a chilicheeseburger is up there too. :cool:
No, we're not on opposite sites. I prefer tasty kebab over a schnitzel, but I understand if a habitual kebab eater would like a schnitzel.

There is something to be said that a natural brunette that is a bottle blonde will be more pliable than either a natural-natural brunette or a natural blonde, since her insecurity is exhibited by her bottle coloring. (I had read this somewhere, perhaps in this forum, LOL.)
Many women who are secure in themselves dye or highlight their hair. Depends on the culture, really.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not Turkish or brown but still find it hard to date blonde German women; also due to their bland character and boring interests and conversational topics. They fit their German men, it is what it is. Leave the boring Germans be and find your own spice in life - it's what I'm doing and girls that aren't German work much better for me.