I´m still searching

IndianaJoneS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Often, when I read the cool articles of this site, I have to fight with contradictions like "be cool to the girl, control you emotions" vs "just be a man, do what you WANT", you get what I mean ? I´m single right now and have been for a long time. I have to admit that I´m still confused.

At the moment I really try to concentrate on myself but sometimes I fear I´ll end up as an egoistic bastard alone.

I AM CONFUSED !

I´m searching for the ultimate solution somehow, I think. Does it exist ?

Is it : "Just let go" ?

greetings and have a nice day,

Indiana

ApocalypseCow2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are tons of contradictions on this site. That's life. It's up to you to gather all the information and make a plan that works for you.

Reach

Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is they seem like contradictions, but they are not. That's why you have to put it into practice in real life before you genuinely understand when to be a bad ass and when to be a sweet guy and when to drop them and when to take them.

flyinshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe it's all about finding a balance. Sometimes you'll have to be DA MAN, and other times you'll need to do something sweet for a girl and show your emotions to her.

You should probably be more indifferent when u have just met a girl, to show her u're not desperate about her. But if u guys create some chemistry and u become closer later on, then maybe u can gradually start showing your emotions to her.

You need to adapt to the situation that's presented to you and find when it's best to show your sensitive side and when it's best not to. This will make u a bit more unpredictable, and girls like that!:)

duttylove

Don Juan
Reaction score
experiment home boy. you say you dont know how to act, be cool, be sweet, your confused.

go date a few woman and EXPERIMENT, act cool, be sweet, be aloof, be smooth, be cheesy or whatever.

you need to find what works for you and the only way to do that is to try different things.

IndianaJoneS

Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, you are right. I´ve written this post in a bad mood. Today, I see things more clearly, like when talking to these 2 *****es, who refused to do smalltalk and just hanging around them and acting as I was part of their group ;)

... taking action directly leads out of depression ...