Hypothetical: WERE It Legal ........

Status
Not open for further replies.

DinoCassanova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, spinning off another thread I was just reading (and posting) on........ guys, WERE it legal to hit any age , say there were no sex laws for instance (which I don't think would be a good idea , for obvious reasons; this is just a pure hypothetical / fantasy question) , what would be the absolute LOWEST you would go, if you were in a "safe" situation, say , at a party or something, and it was only going to be like a one-time hookup, no drama or anything , just a hook up?? Be honest; this is (fairly) anonymous ! I said, 16. And I just turned 30 myself. I'd probably hate myself in the morning. But I think that's about as low as I could live with. Gentlemen ? Oh, and , to make this more "fun", state your own age if/when you answer, if it's not in your little info thing on the sidebar there........

~D

DinoCassanova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol !! Why not just hit a pregnant chick and try to reach further in ??? :eek: ;)

DinoCassanova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No sh*t ??? Mississippi Burning........ interesting........ of course down there she can be 14 AND your first cousin....... j/k !! No offense!! :D

arutha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably 15.. Possibly 14 if she was turning 15 fairly soon, but probably not. It also depends a bit on the looks, some girls look mature and older than they are.. A 15yo like that, no probems, but if she looked really young I'd be less inclined.

I'm 18 tomorrow.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, this sounds like a meeting of NAMBLA... :eek:

BG the HB Tamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, when I was 18 I ****ed a 15 year old.

Thing is, she had way more sexual experience (I had none). Now I'm 19 though I'd go for a mature 16 year old, if she's smoking hot (btw, 16's legal over here). But I probably won't go below 17 anymore.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cops are probably having a field day writing down IP numbers from this site.

DinoCassanova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
spider_007 in Canada you guys probably have alot more basis for worry about that sort of thing. I heard recently they passed there, or were trying to pass, some sort of "sweeping" surveillance kind of thing that would give your gov't the ability to potentially monitor everything from peoples' emails to websites visited, even regular phone calls or cell calls in some cases ?? Here in the US, massively flawed though it clearly is in so many other ways, they do still have a lot of checks against gov't "snooping" and groups like the ACLU, etc, provide a lot of legal backup for citizens whose privacy has been violated, etc. Like in Canada for instance , isn't denying that the Holocaust occurred a possibly jailable offense ?? I read about that on the Net. See, again, in America, w/the 1stAmendment, they can't do a damn thing about what you say or publish ( obviously unless it's clearly an incitement to commit a terrorist act or something like that), and they also have freedom of association laws so that citizens can't be punished for belonging to any kinds of groups ranging from the Communist Party (all 25 of them who are left) to NAMBLA to the white supremacist organizations and everything in between.
~D

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DinoCassanova
spider_007 in Canada you guys probably have alot more basis for worry about that sort of thing. I heard recently they passed there, or were trying to pass, some sort of "sweeping" surveillance kind of thing that would give your gov't the ability to potentially monitor everything from peoples' emails to websites visited, even regular phone calls or cell calls in some cases ??
The funny thing is after they mentioned that on tv they said that US had that law passed for some time now. the bottom line is they want the phone companies to make it posible to tap into any phoneline through their head office so that the techology used to get around wiretaps can't be used anymore.

you got to worry about it lot more then me. Haw many task forces looking for stuff like this do you think FBI has?

CSIS has lot more important things to worry about (like the border)

DinoCassanova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you got to worry about it lot more then me. Haw many task forces looking for stuff like this do you think FBI has?

>>> the FBI ?? lol.... judging from the way they fumbled and bumbled around with all the clear clues they had prior to 9/11/01 about that plot, I would guess that rather sorry organization (whose headquarters is named after a dead drag queen who used to be their leader) couldn't catch a cold anymore. It takes them 20 years to successfully piece together a solid indictment against a bunch of gangsters! In this day and age of terrorist threats, etc, if the the f***ng FBI is wasting their time playing around reading online message boards, especially "Don Juan" message boards, looking for potential "pedophile" leads, then they're even worse and more pathetic than we already might have expected. As for my "IP address" , if there are any "undercover agents" reading these message boards, they can and should definitely log mine and write it down on a nice big piece of paper right in front of them on their desk. And then they can go into the mens' (or ladies' ) room, drop trou, ball that paper up , and use it as a suppository. ~Dino

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

The claim behind 'legal age' is that fems are not of the 'state of mind' to handle the emotions involved in intimacy and sex.

By that 'logic', we should have law enforcement watching all marriage consecrations. Even at 21, 22, etc a woman is not of the state of mind to handle it. Divorce attorneys can attest to the 'relative instability of women.'

A virgin who's 25, or 30 is likely no more able to handle the emotions of losing her virginity unless she's married, anymore than a 14 year old freshman giving it 'the old college try with a frat guy.'

I don't think age dictates who ya tap and who ya don't. Many rappers etc, get confused by girls who are reported to be 18 and are 14. I do it all the time. It comes down to looks. Women don't start their periods at 8, 10, and 12, for no reason. That's when nature is saying

"Hey let's get some action going. Have kids, settle down. Create a family."

-----------------------

I'd like to run through a scenario of possibilities if women who were ALLOWED to marry at age 13, 14 guys of age 30, etc.

What if, just what if ...(since that is how it used to be).

Men, guys 25+, say you worked yourselves silly rich. You put aside your feminine lust (except for the occasional hore), and made yourself into a man of repute.

Then around 25-30, you were allowed to marry a new feminine beauty. Perfect, petite, round, virginal. Pure. Untainted.

WOULD YOU DO IT??

Me, absolutely. Without question. If I was 25 or 30, I'd marry a hot 16 year old, move to some less city-like area, work my tail off and raise 30 kids. I'd rather have 1 girl pure to me for my life, than 10 impure women.

This only changed because of the widespread belief that such a family is of no use to society. Two incomes, more taxes. Two incomes, more spending. Two incomes, more corporate productivity. Split the family in half, less spending. More emphasis on corporations, business, society, more productivity, more wealth to the guys at the top, less family-time.

The whole is greater than the parts.

Thing is...marriage will become popular when it presents something "ATTRACTIVE" to men. Well, what about marriage would be attractive to men?

How about marrying a young, more pure, virginal woman, who was looking to enable and support an older man in his life??

That's why guys like younger girls. IMO, anyways.

It isn't about 'tapping' some dumb girl who's probably already goofed around with a 16 year old boy.

As David Cross said, 'Why should a 16 year old boy who's got no skills and gonna pop in 2 minutes get the chance to fvck these hotties, and I don't. I got skills, let me work that sh!t.'

A-Unit

BootsOfEscaping

Don Juan
Reaction score
16. ;)

DinoCassanova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
17 would be my youngest and when I turn 19, 18 will be the youngest.

>> Good policy. It's absurd, but guys who are a day over age 18 can be prosecuted in this sexually screwed-up country for getting with a girl who's , say, 16. They'll treat that guy the way they would treat a 65 year old guy who's exposing himself to 8 year olds at the local grade school playground. That is, they'll treat him as a "sex offender". And, technically, by the strict interpretation of the law, he would be. So I would say you definitely have your head on straight there. ~D

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Iamnotacrook
I'm 19, soon to be 20.

She gotta be 18.

Personally, I would call you pedophiles...
A pedophile gets turned on by the fact that the girls are underdeveloped..the fact that they have childlike features. Not the age itself. So to claim that someone who gets turned on by a hot, curvy 15-16 or 17 year old to be a pedophile shows that you are completely clueless. Get your facts straight before blurting out stupid comments like that..

I'm 23..With no sex-laws I would definately do a 15 year old..If I believed that she was hot and had the things that turns me on physically in a girl. Some 15 year olds look waay to young for me to get turned on, but some look stunningly hot and would easily pass as 18-19. No sex laws, I wouldn't care about the age..I'd go for the hotties.

Iamnotacrook

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Deus ex Pianoforte
To the guys who said 18 is the lowest you would go: You realize the threadstarter said that if there were NO sex laws, right? This means that's your 19, and two 17 year old cheerleaders corner you at a party and start telling you how bad they want it, and you quite calmly say, "I'm sorry, ladies...but you're two years younger than me. That would just be wrong, and very un-gentleman like of me." Sorry, but it seems odd that you're age-limit also happens to be the same as the majority of the states'. Personally, I wouldn't care less about ages if statutory laws went out the window...these chicks are in their prime, man. And like someone else said, they don't start menstruating in their preteens for no reason.
"Sorry, ladies... but you're immature sluts. Not only would I be taking advantage of your stupidity if I were to respond to your advances, but I'd also be degrading myself, simply for the fact that I'd obviously have to lack self-control if I were that desperate."

Status
Not open for further replies.