hunger!?

texmex23

Don Juan
Reaction score
i wanted to know what are some good things to do to supress hunger? i'm not starving myself, its just those times right after i get through exercising that i just want to pig out, and unfortunately i've caved a couple of times. So what are some good things to try.

Haboob

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had the impressio taht eating more was good, because you need to eat to bulk up, so you should eat more when exercising?? Am I wrong??

texmex23

Don Juan
Reaction score
well that is true...but i dont think that 20 oreos are a good type of food for doing that

souporman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I chew on alot of ice... bad for the teeth but it keeps something in my mouth

Miles Davis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by texmex23
well that is true...but i dont think that 20 oreos are a good type of food for doing that
Chew on some carrots or something like that instead. And drink a lot of water, keeps you full.

Tweek_1984

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chewing gum creates saliva which tricks your stomach into thinking you have eaten more food, so it processes food faster, thus making you more hungry.

Dont chew gum. Have an apple or something.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i smoke , good hunger suppression however expensive, smelly and just bad for you and every one else

Reaction score
Is this after high intensity weight lifing? If so there probably isn't much you can do about it since I have the same problem which is why I don't do high intensity lifting while cutting. I think its due to your body trying to refill glucose stores in the muscles (as a guess), try a protein drink with sugar in it.

If you want to try something else use your index and middle finger to massage the hollow channel under your earlobe(s) where your jaw meets your skull. Its an acupressure point for hunger.

white cloud 8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, it is pointless to starve yourself. If you are serious abour working out and want to see results, you should eat 6 small meals throughout the day. When you finish working out take Whey protein. By starving yourself, your body will slowly deteriorate in nutrients and vitamins.

tyciol

Don Juan
Reaction score
An article on finertia says it's better to take the whey protein before the workout, not after. Why after guys?

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
snorte coke

or

drink water

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Suppress Hunger by drinking water or club soda... Club soda's cool cuz its still water, but i dunno makes me feel mroe full... prolly the carbonation.