Hugging? AFC OR DJ?

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, i heard this some time ago, about 3 years ago but i can't remember where.

It said something like hugs are just between friends or somthing.

And that you should hug her soft and quickly (so she wants more <-- playing hard to get), instead of the tight grip hug/never letting go.

What do you guys think?

I'm a little confused on this because you can make an argument for both sides.

blong1068

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say hugs are for friends. Chicks always hug their friends, relative, or even people they just met. You never see them hugging the guy who's giving them the high hard one.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a grey subject because in some situations a hug can be good but mostly it's between friends (which isn't exactly afc, like you could be hugging your friends GF).

It's a lot better to confidently hug a girl then it is to just shake her hand (assuming you know her)

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hugs release those hormones that make you feel all warm and cozy inside.

If you want to play the big teddy bear, play with hugs and soft kisses:p

Hugs depend highly on what level your at, and want to be at with the girl.... hugs carry family values with it..

be cautious

Reaction score
How about some actual proof of these crackpot theories?

ie. you gave a girl hugs and she only became your friend, or the opposite

john_x

Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf are u on about???????
why do u put a lable on everything?
cant u just enjoy it! instead of going into everything and putting lables on it, oh thats for afc, cant do that bla bla bla ****ing bal,
do u have any of your own will at all?
if they said yea hugging os for AFC's would u have never hugged a girl again?
what a stupid ****ing question, hugging is naterul, u wont to do it,
just give into your feelings and do whats naterual,
wtf

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, John, I try to improve myself at everything, so i would like to know DUMB:moon: . And you said that hugging is "naterul" (learn to spell buddy) well AFC is also natural to a lot of guys.

And if you hug, its like there no challenge because you just give in.
WHATEVER YOU SHOULD HUG RARELY/SOMETIMES.
But anyways, lets say when you guys hug, do you guys hug tightly and hold them long or the quick and slow hug?

I heard something that one was better than the other. Can't remember which.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
you've never experienced a long strong hug have you....?

It's literally a fuccking confidence boost, it feels so good.

:woo: :woo:

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NO, DOC, i sometimes hug really long and then i'll let go a little and so will she, Then i'll pull her closer and tighter then repeat.

Sometimes i just do the soft and fast hug.

I was just wondering which one is better, One of them is subconciously more attractive. Which One if anyone knows?

V0rt3x

Don Juan
Reaction score
hugging is a great way to say girl you like her despite thes khm.. master dj say you.

touching and hugging a girls is nice but i recommend a quick one then hard to get. its not for teddy bears ONLY. try sitting by her and just take her hand stand up and hug her then sit down :confused: (you whanted to hug her)

it makes no sense to you but girls love when youre in control and not predictable...

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gay guys hug girls. Girlfriends hug girls. Boyfriends kiss girls on the lips, not on the cheek.

Girls don't hug guys they're attracted to, unless they're already a boyfriend and they won't see them for awhile (say going on a trip), and will be followed by kisses.

V0rt3x

Don Juan
Reaction score
not true. you say whatever you whant but if you have any brain cells in that thing of yours you call head youd change the story. hug is good. but the best part is talking about hugging. example: im talking on the phone (this is advice from a book double your dating but ive expirienced it several time and not coincedently) with a girl and say I like hugging. Do you like hugging? I really like it. In mean if i had to choose sex or hug, id take hug Dont take me wrong i like sex... When i was finished she said: alrighty im really getting turned on right now. She even offered phone sex. The key is when your talking to a girl about touching and the alike and being VERY specific they can almost feel and CAN feel orgasm.For example Id like to touch you with my finger tips where your neck and shoulder meet. Makes women crazy:up:

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl on the phone though, did you ever meet her in person? David D., you have to get off that kick. His entire income is based on guys who can't get girls, so he gives them much anticipated BS. Once and awhile, his stuff will work, but not necessarily because of the C&F etc., but because the guy who wasn't getting any in the first place, actually just went up and said hello to a girl.

The girl on the phone, she probably thought it was phone sex right from the start so went along with it.

I think what you're referring to is the cuddling after sex. Many girls would rather not have sex at all unless there is cuddling.

Bottom line, hugging is more of a friendship gesture.

john_x

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by whyshy
Ok, John, I try to improve myself at everything, so i would like to know DUMB:moon: . And you said that hugging is "naterul" (learn to spell buddy) well AFC is also natural to a lot of guys.

And if you hug, its like there no challenge because you just give in.
WHATEVER YOU SHOULD HUG RARELY/SOMETIMES.
But anyways, lets say when you guys hug, do you guys hug tightly and hold them long or the quick and slow hug?

I heard something that one was better than the other. Can't remember which.

you'r a **** stabbing pathetic little fag, thanx you for make me laugh so much tonight:D
no wunder the ladys are taking over the men in this world!! cos theres more and more men are like you,

you fall over at every corner, no confidence and no clue what your doing what so ever
*do i hold her tight or soft*:D :D :D
u treat the whole game of meeting ladys like a 10th grade sceince class
you are pathetic and are going to get snapped in the real world my friend
have nice day dude:cool:

Proof

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow i havent posted in awhile...

I think it depends on context, but i also think that a girl won't just hop into bed with a guy she hugs. I think she does it too say "i care about you" or "im really glad too see you and i havent seen you in awhile". Those are either cases of friendship or (possible) long term relationship standing.

But context is also important

john_x

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tmpgstx
Gay guys hug girls. Girlfriends hug girls. Boyfriends kiss girls on the lips, not on the cheek.

Girls don't hug guys they're attracted to, unless they're already a boyfriend and they won't see them for awhile (say going on a trip), and will be followed by kisses.
what youve never layed on ur bed and hugged your girl?
yea shure, girls never hug guys they int attracted to.

u all think u know every thing about women, u know **** all,
i used to love this site(and hay there are some real GUYS on here)
but 90% of you are **** stabbing fags who spend most of your time sat behind a pc,, telling every how a girl does this, how she does that.

why dont you just get a ****ing life stop treating it like your studying for a degree and enjoy your selfves, your the biggest bunch of afc ive ever comne across
at least afc are out there!!!!!!!!!! not sat on there pc's going

*have u ever had your girl stolen by an afc*
or *do u think hugging is the way of an afc*
i showed my sister some of the post on this site and she pissed
her self!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And no im not knocking this site, its a great site and very helpfull but some of you guys jesus!!!!
and we'l see the one's that actully know there an AFC right about now by watching the replies to this post
oh and yes.my spelling is not 100% and what?
at least i have life skills and my own mind to make choices
later

SlaterT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Worrying about such things is pointless overanalysis. Sometimes hugs are afc, sometimes there not. Depends on the bodylanguage and context.

Develop the right core frame and you wont do anything 'afc' anyway.