HUGE girl problem!! PLEASE HELP!!

tvoice1

Reaction score
The whole thing's a pretty long story, but the worst of it is over now, anyways, I'm stuck, and I was hoping someone here could help me out.
I'm a junior in high school, and since 7th grade there's been a girl that I couldn't get my mind of of. I even went out with her once, for quite a while in fact, and since then I've had to suffer through seeing her with other guys and whatnot. I assumed she no longer had any interest in me. Turns out I was wrong. She doid in fact like me back, and I asked her out again recently. Perfect, yes? Nope, this is where it gets weird.
I find out that she doesn't think that I care enough about her for us to be together again :confused: , and obviously that's not true or I wouldn't be here writing a chapter book about my whole little story here, not to mention having spent 4 years dreaming about her, literally!
So what do I do, I don't want to let her slip away again, and I tried everything I possibly can to try and express how I feel about her. I really am stuck in a situation that I wasn't prepared to handle...:(

Former AFC

Reaction score
Okay, chumpy. You do not tell any woman how you feel. Ever.

If she thinks you don't care about her, that's a good thing.

You'll see why by reading the DJ Bible:

http://www.jbspencer.com/djb/

You better start, you don't got much time.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Move on. Simple as that. Theres way to many girls out there to be stressin over this one. Not worth your time. This is called one-itis, and the best way to get over it is to talk to other girls, go out with other girls, and do anything to get your mind off this one.

Pdizzzzzzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
knock that girl off her pedestal right now. Ask her out right now. If she says yes, there ya go. If she keeps playing games with you then dump her and move on. You were both with others while you were apart. If this girl expects for you to wait on her all the time, just move on. Shes a controll freak and not worth your time. There are plenty of smarter, better looking, chill girls out there. She's just one of the 3,385,657,600 females that tread this earth. Stats ftw

Leeds_Lad_Dom

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't put the pu55y on a pedestal man, always end with you going crazy and 5hit

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ_Hero said:
This & this. Don't even talk to a girl until you read these.
I disagree! Read them slowly, and while you're reading, see how the stuff relates to your life, and try it out!

People read too much, too quickly.