How2 pass this Sh!t Test?

Chris Lee

Don Juan
Reaction score
this girl i met a couple of weeks ago sent me a text that gave me the nickname "kiddo".

Whats the best way to respond if a girl gets condesending like that?
(What, did i hit a homerun in Little League, So now she calls me Kiddo. Good Hit "sport". Nice Game "Champ". What the f^ck is that about?)

Is it best to respond and let her know i don't like it? or brush it off like i didn't even notice?

What do you guys suggest?

B-DOH

Reaction score
Shes just f*ckin with u, I do the same **** to girls, call her tootse, sweetcheeks, sunshine, sweetpea, etc, they love all that ****, I do it all the time, and then they respond with something like "kiddo", but I have'nt heard kiddo myself, but same ****.

Chris Lee

Don Juan
Reaction score
It really got to me too b-cuz I'm 22 but I'm 5'6, 130 and have actually had people say i look 15 cuz i look so young. I dont like that sh!t!

Thanx 4 the advice

white sox bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chris Lee said:
It really got to me too b-cuz I'm 22 but I'm 5'6, 130 and have actually had people say i look 15 cuz i look so young. I dont like that sh!t!

Thanx 4 the advice
Bro don't let this get to you....looking young will serve you well in the future (note my age LOL!) How 'bout working out and bulking up? Takes a while, but you will 100% make noticable gains. I compete in BBing and I weighed 160 when I started back in 1981 lifting and my max weight was 225. You can do it Chris, I also personal train, so PM me if you need tips! Good luck!

blueguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chris Lee said:

Thanx 4 the advice
Yeah definitely work out. I'm 5'8" and weigh 175 now and my body has taken a total transformation. It's amazing the kind of positive effects it has. Better sex. Especially when you are wearing muscle shirts in public places. Nobody looks you in the eyes. :D

Chris Lee

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like to weigh about 150-160, whats the best workout plan you've seen?

blueguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a personal trainer for awhile and we just went through all the stuff in the gym. I just hit a major muscle group every day (legs, abs, chest, bi/tri, back). But the main thing I've seen that's really been giving me the gains is the amount of protein and calories I'm eating. Ever since I jumped up my protein intake to 300g-400g and around 3000-4000 calories per day, I have been getting massive rather quickly. I used to intake about 160g of protein a day because they say 1g of protein per lb. of weight, but to be honest, you will get huge if you double that as long as you are putting in the time.

Go here for some specific info:

forum.bodybuilding.com

white sox bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chris Lee said:
There are many bulk up WO's out there. Stick with the big 3 for size. bench press,deadlift and squat.Lift heavy and with intensity. That and doing the other peak contraction ones will do fine. Research them on bodybuilding.com

Eat eat eat...VIP! Calories are good!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
soniq said:
are you offended? that's far from a sh.t test, it's just a joke, man. learn to take one. give her a nickname and go "kiddo+cuddlemuffin 4EVA."
I was going to say the same. It definitely wasn't a sh1t test.

PrinceAli

Reaction score
blueguy said:
I jumped up my protein intake to 300g-400g and around 3000-4000 calories per day
I just started trying to bulk up (like this past week lol) and I've been eating a lot and taking a protein shake everyday but damn... doesn't 300-400g of protein seem really high? Is that even safe to have that much?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrinceAli said:
I just started trying to bulk up (like this past week lol) and I've been eating a lot and taking a protein shake everyday but damn... doesn't 300-400g of protein seem really high? Is that even safe to have that much?
Yeah, I'd look into taking in that much. A guy can wreck his liver taking in too much protein.

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree no test here. How about this for a test: A women I spent all day with said this several times throughout the day, "I don't think we could be a couple." as she waited for response with a smile on her face. One time I said how can you say that we haven't had sex yet.

blueguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as around only 30% of your calories come from protein, you should be ok. The problem is when the majority of your calories come from protein. 325g protein is 1300 calories. So in a 4000 calorie diet, it's about right. I'm at about 3400 calories just to maintain my weight right now. So I'm taking in about 600 calories more than maintenance to bulk.

spesmilitis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chris Lee said:
-Workout every other day (so 3-4 times a week).
-isolate your workouts either chest/tri's, back/bi's, legs per day. You can also isolate the shoulders if you want.
-Focus on bench for chest, deadlifts for back, squats and stifflegged deadlifts for legs.
-Do 2-5 other exersices that work the same muscel per workout

Chest days- incline press, decline press, dbpress, butterfly's, dips, shoulder press, tricept exersices, front raises

Backdays-pulldowns, pull ups, chin ups, rows, upright rows, lateral raises

Leg days-leg curls, calves, inner/outer thigh machines, leg extensions

Look in the stikies in the health/fitness forums for more detialed info on this.

You should gain atleast 20 pounds a year. If you're not gaining that fast, look for ways to improve your workout/ diets (check your protien intake, calorie intake, workout intensity, preworkout meal, supplements(whey, glutamine, creatine, multiviatamen, fishoils), exersice form, ect.)

Every 10 pounds you gain, you'll notice a huge difference in the ways people act around you.