How would you respond to this!!

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this hot hb9 posted this on my space...

The bedroom...
IF YOU HAD ME ALONE LOCKED UP IN YOUR ROOM with the lights out and no 1 to interupt...
WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH ME? TELL ME IN MY INBOX, THEN REPOST THIS ON YOUR BULLETIN,YOU MIGHT BE SUPRISED IN THE RESPONSES YOU'LL GET, THEY COULD MAKE YOU LAUGH OR EVEN SMILE OR MAKE YOU HOTTTTTT!!!

RE-POST THIS OR YOU'LL BE DOOMED IN THE BEDROOM......FOREVER

i replied: id prey you dont try to take advantage of me.

she replied back: you know you would be willing honey

how would i reply back to that?? i know she wants me to say shes hot and i want to bang her but i dont wanna say that. what would you guys say without her thinking youre gay or something. remember...shes a total ATTENTION WH0RE with a post like that!!

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
here's a hint: 95% of girls on myspace are attention wh0res

also, if you want to actually get with one, let them contact you first

as for that, i wouldn't even reply...

defiancy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AWs aren't worth it

that girl is just using the internet as another door to getting attention

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah but im asking how would you respond to that put her in her place

Albion4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I love attension *****s. Give them a little, take it away, then ride the roller coaster.

-Al

BigMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Albion4
Personally I love attension *****s. Give them a little, take it away, then ride the roller coaster.

-Al
Exactly. I love to run that confusion game. The AW will start to try and earn some attention.

It works out more often than not.

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her you'd bend her over and plow her in the ass. Seriously, tell her that. BTW, wtf is myspace.

Last edited:

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ken785
seriously dudes...what would you say?...
I was serious!! Tell her that, you'd be surprised at the reaction you may get. What is myspace anyhow?

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by crowes22
I was serious!! Tell her that, you'd be surprised at the reaction you may get. What is myspace anyhow?
www.myspace.com

It's a sort of blog/personal ad page that is free and lets you search for local people. It's mostly teeny boppers and the type who post their photos on those retarded rating sites. I find it to be kinda lame, personally.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
www.myspace.com

It's a sort of blog/personal ad page that is free and lets you search for local people. It's mostly teeny boppers and the type who post their photos on those retarded rating sites. I find it to be kinda lame, personally.
the other 20 million people sure dont seem to think so...

can you believe the owner, that tom dude actually sold it for 580 million dollars to that murdoch dude?? freakin lucky basterd. how easy was it to start that site?? he just copied friendster!

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ken785
the other 20 million people sure dont seem to think so...

can you believe the owner, that tom dude actually sold it for 580 million dollars to that murdoch dude?? freakin lucky basterd. how easy was it to start that site?? he just copied friendster!
The vast majority of the users of myspace are between 12 and 24 years old...most being teenagers.