how would you handle this?

Red_Tiger

Don Juan
Reaction score
was at an exhibition last week in the north of england. In the evening was at the bar and got talking to this barmaid. She was exactly my type but she was friendly. Anyway I felt she was attracted to me. After a few drinks I asked for her number and gave her mine and said if I back again would be nice to meet for a drink.

Anyway she texted me and said please stay in touch etc, I sent one back saying will do. A few days went by and I started getting some more text messages saying hope you are having a good day. One of the messages I responded to on a saturday morning at 6am, because I had left my phone at home when I had gone out. She then sent me a message saying you dirty stop out I hoped you had fun.

Well she then sent me a message saying it a pity you don't live nearby we could have met for a drink. I said I could pop up and stay in bed and breakfast for the night and we could meet for a drink. In my opinion it would be a date to get to know her. Anyway she sent me a message saying I could go and meet her pick her up and drive back to mine, which is a 4 hour round trip. This sounded not right to me. She said that it would be worth it!.

Not sure what she thinks of me, sounds like she wants sex only. I think she is being naive to have a stranger drive to her place and take her away to mine 2 hours away from her home. Especially when we don't know one another. What do you guys think?.

SynapsyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're right, she sounds like she just wants a root.

Honestly, meet her in the middle somewhere. Do a whole day thing, if you think that it'd be worth it. Unfortunately, the distance makes it unviable to meet for a quick drink, then part company, seeing as how far one of you would have to travel.

Middle (neutral) ground might be best, and you can always get a hotel room if things get hot.

Syn.

Red_Tiger

Don Juan
Reaction score
its weird girls in the UK for the most part don't date. Its just drunken sex. My concern is that I know nothing about her, and her of me

SynapsyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Noone ever said that if she starts undoing your fly that you can't say no.

Honestly, guys get that one wrong all the time. I can't stress this enough:

If a girl starts moving too quickly for you/the situation, there is nothing wrong in declining. ESPECIALLY on the first few dates.

Having a girl throw herself on you will either kill any challenge you may have built up, or you'll end up fock partners. As always, it depends on what you're looking for. If it's a relationship you seek, then telling her to control herself and show some dignity might prolong your courtship to the point where, when it does happen, you both enjoy it A LOT more.

If you're looking for a quick fock, then by all means, go ahead.

:)
Syn.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SynapsyS
Noone ever said that if she starts undoing your fly that you can't say no.

Honestly, guys get that one wrong all the time. I can't stress this enough:

If a girl starts moving too quickly for you/the situation, there is nothing wrong in declining. ESPECIALLY on the first few dates.

Having a girl throw herself on you will either kill any challenge you may have built up, or you'll end up fock partners. As always, it depends on what you're looking for. If it's a relationship you seek, then telling her to control herself and show some dignity might prolong your courtship to the point where, when it does happen, you both enjoy it A LOT more.

If you're looking for a quick fock, then by all means, go ahead.

:)
Syn.
you're so not 17.

red tiger.
i fail to see how her going to a strangers house 2 hours away is any different to going to a strangers house 15 minutes away. Which, if you've dated before, and I assume you have, you've done.

I say you bang this girl, as she's exactly your type. and if more comes from it. Great. If not, you got a load off.

Do nothing, and she'll be a distant memory you masturbate over every so often.

Red_Tiger

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to say some of the opinions from fellow DJ make them sound wize for their ages. At the 17 I new nothing!

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if she goes for your hotdog say to her "you know, you don't have to be a slut for me to like you"

oh man, its hilarious to see their reactions when you say this.

J

SynapsyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
you're so not 17.
That is possibly the best compliment I've ever received.

For the record, I am actually 17 :) If you still don't believe me, then I can pm you pics, and trust me, I look YOUNG for my age. I guess I just understand all this dating and attraction sh!t better than most people my age (and older, i'm guessing). And the obligatory lol to finish ;)

Thanks.
Syn.