how would you handle this?

kiddenvy

Don Juan
Reaction score
so last night i saw a hb10. with out hesitation i walked up to her and started conversation. i kept it light and said we should get together sometime. she said sure give me your name and number. first i thought this was a total blowoff but last night i got a freind request from her on face book. THis girl is bad!!!!! she goes to college about an hour away and is leaving this weekend. what do you suppose i do to get in with this girl. I have other plates but i would really like to get to know this one.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep spinning.
Did you get her number?

kiddenvy

Don Juan
Reaction score
ya, i got it. we talked for a few today. She was telling me that she was leaving this weekend to go back to school and told me that i should come up and party with her. I then asked her if she ever comes back home and she replied "occasionally". then i said not even for this cute face and she said maybe we will see :). finally i said sounds sweet, thumps down lol j/k. and that was the last i heard from her. I posted on her fb wall" have a good time with your girl tonight and thanks for getting mad and not returning my text lol j/k". she replied back thanks and she was sorry she left her phone in her room and was chillin with her friend" so goes the rest of the story.

falconslax89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
kiddenvy said:
ya, i got it. we talked for a few today. She was telling me that she was leaving this weekend to go back to school and told me that i should come up and party with her. I then asked her if she ever comes back home and she replied "occasionally". then i said not even for this cute face and she said maybe we will see :). finally i said sounds sweet, thumps down lol j/k. and that was the last i heard from her. I posted on her fb wall" have a good time with your girl tonight and thanks for getting mad and not returning my text lol j/k". she replied back thanks and she was sorry she left her phone in her room and was chillin with her friend" so goes the rest of the story.
the facebook message was unnecessary

Tom Stall

Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like you did well, i agree with Kailex, just see how this goes, she sounds fairly interested. you did well to not get rejected straight away because from where i come from girls dont really meet strangers that approach them, unless its at a bar or club

kiddenvy

Don Juan
Reaction score
none of this is actual advice. does anyone have something good to contribute? Im just watching the days go by with not a clue what to do. communication has fallen off the map. i dont wanna boot her yet as i thing shes packing and spending alot of time with her friends thats in from out of town.

kiddenvy

Don Juan
Reaction score
none of this is actual advice. does anyone have something good to contribute? Im just watching the days go by with not a clue what to do. communication has fallen off the map. i dont wanna boot her yet as i thing shes packing and spending alot of time with her friends thats in from out of town.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Noooooooooooooo to the FB message, SPECIALLY on her wall. :cuss: