how would you guys response?

cali0

Don Juan
Reaction score
How would you guy response to each situation. Sometimes I don't know what to say and the conversation would fade away. I'm a newbie, flame suit on. LOL

her: have i seen you some where before?
me: yea....
her: where?!
me: <~~~how would you guy response?

her: f**K me!!!
me: im busy tonight, let do it tommrow!
her: you wish!
me: ?????

Darth_Qurashi

Don Juan
Reaction score
well, um, in the first question, i would reply by saying where i saw her before.or say something random, like, starwars convention, i dono, some random tv show or say u were on the 6 o clock news last week cuz something random hapend. lol im just brainstorming, i've never tried them, u should try them though just for fun, trial and error my friend. thats the funnest way to learn.

the 2nd, i would prbly just stare at her for a while with a confused look on my face. thers like ten different phrases im thinking of rite now, but all i can say to u is be creative, and just be urself, how do u rly feel, just express it. like me personaly, i dono about the context, but im getting an awkward silence vibe comin out, so i would just act like it was her fault for saying something awkard.

then again i am a newbie just like u hehe, its only recently that i've been conformable in conversations, but i still mess up a lot.

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#1 ..in your deepest dreams...

lol i dono a guess on wherever u might have met her possibly...

#2 thats a little wierd. i thought hormones were 24/7....

or
alirhgt then, maybe today, if u play it cool...

HarlequinMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
ya turn #2 around on her

after she says "you wish"
respond with something that would say she wants you like:
"slow down tiger we just met!" or "maybe if your lucky"