how would you approach this situation?

AmericanMuscle

Don Juan
Reaction score
2 girls in my chem class, sit next to them everyday. both slim blondes, very attractive. one day i introduced myself, and now they say hi to me and bye sometimes, and i try to make conversation with them and such, and they saw pictures of my car on my laptop and were asking about it. i offered to take them for a ride one day, one of them said she'd like that.

im not really sure how to like take it to the next level, i.e. ask for a number, or ask if she wants to hang out or something?

im not sure how to get to the next step, how to pursue it, or anything like that. what would you guys do?

Sun

Reaction score
Well, I dont know how disciplined your chem class is. But in my school its almost deathpenalty to talk during teoretic classes. But when we laborate in chem, then u can tease and talk as much as you'd like to. Just go for it man. Dont wait for "the perfect moment" cause it will never come. Ask her what you want to ask, say what you want to say. If she doesn't like what you're saying, then u know she is not for you. Easy as hell. ;) good luck

Fluid

Don Juan
Reaction score
ask them what they r doing after class, ask em if they r free and would like to grab lunch or a snack or nething.. everyday u wait is another day closer to "Friendship zone"