How would a DJ sign yearbook?

DJ_Trainee_10

Don Juan
Reaction score
Plain and simple an AFC would sign it like an AFC would... which is as follows:

Hey. This year was fun. Hope you have a good summer. #Signature#

How would a DJ sign a yearbook? How could a DJ use the signing of a yearbook to his advantage?

Trainee 10

Nobody

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a jackass and write my name huge on 1 page. Girls hate me for it, but yearbooks are queer.

Nobody

Don Juan
Reaction score
Since I'm so nice though, I'd say to approach it like leaving a message on a cell phone. Short, sweet, and leave something funny. But it's not making or breaking whether or not the chick likes you.

DJ_Trainee_10

Don Juan
Reaction score
I must have overlooked "the alpha way to sign a yearbook" meh... I've created a useless thread.. feel free to applaud me.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah.....Oh, I'm not doing the DJ sign, fuk me, I fail, she'll never like me.

Keep reading and learning...-_-

Mission

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
write something in a foriegn language, then they will beg you to tell them what it means, and you can hold off from it, flirting!!
it's even better when you make up the language on the spot.

--Mission

DJ_Trainee_10

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mission, I just remember doing that last year on a few signings.

I did it on two extremes. I remember writing in French:
-"You are the star in my eyes." something sappy like that.
or
-"I wanna do you all summer." something along those lines...

I got excellent results nonetheless.

It's awesome when they beg you to know what it means... and the reactions they give when you tell them are amazing no matter what extreme you go to.

:woo: 10

j8snx1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ahaha wow until now i didnt know there were some slick gimmicks in writing in year books (simply because i was a chump since middle school til last year). the foreign language sounds awesome haha, some dirty language in korean hehe

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kickureface said:
where's "the alpha way to sign a yearbook" no results in search :(
Youre a noob...but i hope you were joking. If not, good luck in life not being gullible...

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I pray he was joking.

Heres how I (Evan) would sign a year book

"Save this. It'll be worth a lot of money. *Signature*"

SnowBlind77

Banned
Reaction score
leave your number, and tell them to call you up in the summer with a ;)....thats what i do

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh. I'm not fond of giving people my number. I'd rather take the initiative and get her number. That way I control when the phone call occurs. I hate not being in control of what happens to me.

Also, it's like offering your number when you're trying to close. Just not a good idea IMO.

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skilla_Staz said:
I pray he was joking.

Haha, I love that!! I'm stealing it from ya bro!

The Comeback Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skilla_Staz said:
I pray he was joking.

I like it! :up:

I do have a question for a specific situation I have. You see, the hottest girl in my grade (HB 9.5 - looks like a model) happens to be going to the same college as me (it's not a state public school, so there really isn't anyone else going to the same school as us that is from our high school). I know her as an acquaintance right now, but I'll talk to her more when we're in college. SO, when it comes to signing yearbooks, I want to write something that is C+F (like what this thread is about), but something relating to us both being at the same school next year (and in the same dorm). So far, the only one I've come up with is...

"Hey, I expect to be making myself comfortable in your bed at (name of our dorm) next year. ;) " *signature*

...but I don't know if that's exactly what I'd want to put in her yearbook lol.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Comeback Kid said:
I like it! :up:

I do have a question for a specific situation I have. You see, the hottest girl in my grade (HB 9.5 - looks like a model) happens to be going to the same college as me (it's not a state public school, so there really isn't anyone else going to the same school as us that is from our high school). I know her as an acquaintance right now, but I'll talk to her more when we're in college. SO, when it comes to signing yearbooks, I want to write something that is C+F (like what this thread is about), but something relating to us both being at the same school next year (and in the same dorm). So far, the only one I've come up with is...

"Hey, I expect to be making myself comfortable in your bed at (name of our dorm) next year. ;) " *signature*

...but I don't know if that's exactly what I'd want to put in her yearbook lol.

Don't wait til next year to talk to her. If shes that hot, the college boys will be all over that broad. Make a statement now. Just write, "It seems like you're lucky enough to be seeing me next year ;)"

NeonBase said:
Haha, I love that!! I'm stealing it from ya bro!
No problem. Use it as you wish.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sign it however you want. Just don't get all emo. I agree with Dan's comment.

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Comeback Kid said:

I got one better for ya.

"Dont expect me to let you in my bed/dorm for free, just because were going to [name of school]. Ain't nothing in this world for free, well except....nevermind you wont get it."

Cliff note ending, leaving her wanting more.

Long time we haven't heard from each other Comeback Kid, Its been about a year. Wow time flies by.

inter

Don Juan
Reaction score
This year I signed a lot of yearbooks with . . .

"Good luck with that infection."
-My Name

Always gets a good laugh/hit . . .