How women don't understand men, but men do

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This was in some girl's blog. I hope this cracks you guys up as much as it cracked me up.

Yeah, so about a week or two ago my dad and I were playing pool. We were talking about guys that I've dated (no, I wasn't the one that brought it up) and then we started to talk about Drew, my most recent beau. I'd still be together with Drew, it's just that he's away at college right now. We've promised not to do anything stupid to hurt the other so it's still like we kind of together. I call him my unofficial. But anyways, my Dad just comes out and says that Drew's just all about one thing...SEX. I'm like "bull-****!" Yeah, if he were all about sex, then why does he (still!) do all the little things? He sends me love letters and calls at random times just to "say hi." Yeah...I think that he's just in it for the sex. (<~I was being saracastic if you didn't catch that)

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she is right. Why would a guy who only cares about sex take time to write letters and keep in touch with a girl he wasn't laying any more?

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If Drew is anything like me...

Then it's all about that ass.

El Coré

Reaction score
Vyascheslavinki, Elbonia (Shorthand for West Wickh
Love letters + calling at random times + "all the little things" = sex

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Black Panther®

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by El Coré

Correct me if I'm wrong.
true

he is away, he just doing all that to make sure that he secures that pu$$y for when he gets back

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The bigger problem is that this girl thinks that wanting sex in a relationship is somehow wrong. it's a big problem people don't seem to get over with as a group until their 30s or so.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by El Coré

Correct me if I'm wrong.
yes but it is human nature not to want to do things that do not pay off imidiatly. If he loves her he does this stuff but because sex comes latter because of doing this, if hes in it for the sex he probably would not do these things.

you need proof?

if you concentrate on your school work you will get better grades. You work now and it pays off latter, almost ebery one wnats better grades, but why do people not work as hard as they could? because its not paying off now!

Last edited:

KillingTime

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The biggest problem is that this guy is being a complete AFC and this chick still wants him so bad which goes against everything that is usually said here and then you've got newbies coming in here and reading this and getting confused, ya heard?

sfalexi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yes but it is human nature not to want to do things that do not pay off imidiatly. If he loves her he does this stuff but because sex comes latter because of doing this, if hes in it for the sex he probably would not do these things.
Sure he would. Just cause he's doing these things doesn't mean he's NOT hookin' up with girls at college. He goes to college and has his cake, then comes home and eats it too.

Alexi

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Black Panther®
true

he is away, he just doing all that to make sure that he secures that pu$$y for when he gets back
Spot on. Standard fare, keeping the oven warm at home so he can have some action when he gets home, because he's getting it at college too.