How to's- How to do cold pick-ups, (mall, street, etc) The hardest of all pick-ups...

Pulsar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is too good 4 ppl 2 pass up. Bizzzump.

------------------
What is today but yesterdays tomorrow?

aim- oakraiderz2
email-cwoodson6@hotmail.com

Pentatonic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Charismatic:
For some reason I don't see the ugliness in this guy, heh.
http://uglypeople.com/uglymen/html/up-men-00311.htm

Don't want to derail the thread or anything, I just don't see how that is BUTT UGLY.
Uh-oh....if girls think this is butt-ugly...then I might be screwed.

Great Tips by Stuart Scott though. I'll have to put them into use sometime.

Varnon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by StuartScott:
Here's why you ask if she has a boyfriend.

1.) It lowers the risk of being rejected when you ask for her number

5.) I ask if she has a b/f, cuz I hate going through drama with girls sometimes.
Why should you care if you are rejected or not?
I'm not worried. Its a chick you dont even know so dont let your inner afc creep in. Seriously.

If you are going through "drama" with a girl its because you make your self go through it. No one forces you to stick around through a soap opera, you do it on your own accord.

StuartScott

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Varnon:
Why should you care if you are rejected or not?
I'm not worried. Its a chick you dont even know so dont let your inner afc creep in. Seriously.

What is an inner afc, how is it inner afc to ask if she's single or not man. Don't make things more complicated than they are. It's simple, I ask if she's single, no, I ask for her number, if she says yes but..., I ask for her number, if she says yes, I don't ask for her number, sometimes I ask even if she says yes, I'll say something like "well would your boyfriend mind if I got your phone number". Sometimes I'm just asking just for conversations sake, like if I'm at a silent moment and I got nothing to say, I just ask that and then go for the number to get it over with. That's just how I do it.

If you are going through "drama" with a girl its because you make your self go through it. No one forces you to stick around through a soap opera, you do it on your own accord.

I don't really understand this statement, I said that I don't like going out with girls who have boyfriends, by your response, you make it look like I said I like going out with girls who have bfs. I also take it by the statement you made that you have never gone out with a girl whose had a bf before, I don't create any drama, the girls do that themselves. I could give you some examples but I don't feel like it now, and it may be irrelevant. Latez.

Squy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pentatonic:
Originally posted by Charismatic:
For some reason I don't see the ugliness in this guy, heh. http://uglypeople.com/uglymen/html/up-men-00311.htm
Don't want to derail the thread or anything, I just don't see how that is BUTT UGLY.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uh-oh....if girls think this is butt-ugly...then I might be screwed.
Yeah I was wondering the same thing. Anyway I showed the picture to my sister (18) and she said he's ok! he's not ugly in her opinion. So Stuartscot did you post a wrong link or do you people actually think he's BUTT ugly?

StuartScott

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Squy:
Yeah I was wondering the same thing. Anyway I showed the picture to my sister (18) and she said he's ok! he's not ugly in her opinion. So Stuartscot did you post a wrong link or do you people actually think he's BUTT ugly?
Since I don't want to lower any of ya'lls confidence...he's not ugly, there ya happy, He's the sexiest guy I've ever seen. I wish I looked like him cuz I'd be a fukkin chick magnet or some $hit.

j/k. I was just surprised I saw his picture on the site and just posted it here. I was just being stupid.

B.Love

Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh,he may be the one that runs the website and just put his pic up there becuase of his low self-esteem.

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've only been reading the DJ Bible for a week but it gave me a huge boost in confidence - so much that I decided to try something at the mall a couple of days ago.

I sat down at a table eating a Subway and was happy to see a nice-looking chick a few tables away. While eating I tried to get eye-contact by looking in 5 second intervals so as not to appear an obsessed freak.

She had finished eating and was just sitting there with her shoes off - almost as if she was waiting for me to finish eating.

So when I finished eating I looked her again in the eyes, and this time she looked back and smiled. So I took my cue and got up, strode confidently to her table, sat down and said, "Had a long day?" (shoes off).

It started from there and all seemed well until she said she was 16. (I'm 19 and hang with 20-21 yos - she looked older though). Also, I forgot to say my name after she said hers. (forgot that too, hehe)

My heart wasn't in it after that but I stayed for experience and politeness. The only thing that didn't go to plan was her not talking for most of the time so I was doing a lot of the work. I could tell she was into me though because she asked me a couple of questions.

Lucky I remembered the DJ thing to do is say a one-line answer and turn the tables on her.

After the first semi-awkward silence I got up and left without asking for her number.

Age really put me off but with hindsight I should have just gotten the number for experience and my first 'trophy'.

I'm surprised you guys are saying this type of cold approach is the hardest to master. If I read this beforehand I probably wouldn't have had the guts!

Anyway, I was satisfied with my first real attempt at approaching a girl in this way and have resolved to do it whenever I'm interested.

Reaction score
Never ask if she has a BF.
If you ask for the home phone number and she comes with:
"I'm sorry, I have a boyfirend"
you go bust her balls by saying:
"what is this?, we don't even know each other and you want a relationship with me?" ... "I thought we could be friends and since you are that cute you might introduce me to some of your cute looking female friends :D "

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahah this old thread!
That was my first EVER cold approach....how embarrassing! :)

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Overall I think this a good post.

The most important thing is to focus on your attitude more than any technique or method because it is your attitude that does the real talking for you.

thebsharp

Don Juan
Reaction score
bad tip IMO... actually ok tip, you gotta be more creative then that for cold approuch... you dont just blurt out "hey whats your name" i mean... who does that?

Here ones... you see a chick walking towards you, you lock eye contact, smile if you have the chance. Let her walk abit past you, say "excuse me, sorry i dont mean to stop you like that but you really caught my attetention... whats your name?"

Better?