How to word this.

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Later today i'm seeing a new girl. She's got a BF which isnt a problem as im not interested in being hers, I just want a 1 or a few times thing. Should I bring that up as "lets chill sometime, gimme your number and ill call you for details" and then when were chilling work in the sexual aspect or just say "lets ****, gimme your number so i can tell you when". Im not sure the second one wouldd work, but it would get the real message across, and less ork when we are hanging out to try to initiate it.

Stacks Of Terror

Don Juan
Reaction score
You could say it like a joke and playfully work it in or you could do the first and see her reaction.

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would a women usually respond well to a strong come-on like that? If I joked about it and she wasnt serious but said sure then what, go along with it as a joke or what?

StoneColdFox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Build a comfort level with her first before coming on with the strong strong comments.

First get her to just hang out with you, which could be a mission within itself depending on the severity of their relationship. If she is willing to spend time with you w/o her bf there, that's a sign of comfort already.

Gradually build comfort, use subtle hints, and see how she reacts, build comfort and use kino.

So in a nutshell, BUILD COMFORT. By comfort I mean creating a relaxed, FUN, environment.

Comfort, is going to be the key to differentiate yourself from the other mindless teenagers who are trying to have sex with her, including the one she is in a serious relationship with.

Good luck.

-SCF

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless she is not happy or satisfied with her boyfriend. You most likely won't be able to screw her. Why not just find a single girl?

Alkali

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she accepts you might not want to do it. STDs are a silent, tantalizing, deadly killer.