How to win her over again?

time2change

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, shortly, she was interested in me, we kissed one another once, would go out kinda often, she would talk about marriage, kids with me, etc lol, but problem - I was way too clingy. She is now interested in another guy. She admitted it and stated that I was too needy. Is it possible to win her over again? I don't want to next her yet, she's damn hot.

Renegade357

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
time2change said:
I was way too clingy.

Describe what you mean by too clingy. What kind of things would you do to be that way? How often would you text, call? Did you dote on her? Real clingy huggy in person, ect..

Plutoman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Unlikely. You'll have to go without being clingy; ideally, not even speaking to her for a while and reengage sometime in the future, to have a chance with it.

That's my experience, at least. I ended up doing that to a girl, back in high school days. About a year and a half later we had some random contact restarted (she initiated) and I ended up getting a nice evening with a movie at her place.

time2change

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I was jealous, would tezt her sometimes too often with questions" whats worng" "Are you mad for sth"? And so on. I also would question her loyalty too often. Ebglish is not my native language so it's kinda difficult for me sometimes to express what I wanna say.

alpha_ash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No winning over a girl who's sucking someone else's ****. You need to next her, go NC, and find other women.

Why would you want to take back a girl who knew you, knew you were in love with her, and then LEFT YOU BY CHOICE for another man? It's blatant disrespect. There are many other women out there who will give you the respect you deserve.

I live by quote: "Treat people the way they treat you." Sure you can give them the benefit of the doubt by being extra-nice in the beginning. Then when they **** up, you **** them up or go NC which is as good as ****ing them up ;)

Enjoy!

Renegade357

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
time2change said:
Well, I was jealous, would tezt her sometimes too often with questions" whats worng" "Are you mad for sth"? And so on. I also would question her loyalty too often. Ebglish is not my native language so it's kinda difficult for me sometimes to express what I wanna say.

Now you know what you did wrong. Tell this girl you wish her well and you're not interested in being friends but if she changes her mind she can call you. Then walk away and don't look back. Do not contact her. It will be hard but you have to man up. That's the best you can do. Learn from your mistakes with the next one.

time2change

Don Juan
Reaction score
She aint sucking nobody's **** at the moment :D well, yeah, I know I did bad, but would like another shot with her. Deleted her of facebook week before, today I texted her again(know it's no good) we have a friendly chat with one another at the moment, but I guess I'll go no contact for a few weeks now. Then I'll see if there's still a chance.

Renegade357

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
time2change said:
well, yeah, I know I did bad, but would like another shot with her.

There is nothing you can do or say to make her want you more. You can only do things to make her want you less. That's why it's best to do nothing.

time2change

Don Juan
Reaction score
Renegade357 said:
There is nothing you can do or say to make her want you more. You can only do things to make her want you less. That's why it's best to do nothing.
That's what imma do right now. Should I respond to her texts when she contacts me?

Renegade357

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
time2change said:
Should I respond to her texts when she contacts me?
Yeah, if she contacts you keep the convo super short and then immediately and unemotionally ask her out on a date. If she says no which she probably will just say "Okay.". Then don't contact her again. Repeat forever until she stops contacting you lol. The only reason you want to be communicating with her is to setup date opportunities for sex.

time2change

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, yeah, now as I think more clearly, imma probably next her ass. Apparently that ***** was lying to me. Won't initiate no contact with her. If she starts(and I have a good reason to think that she will) I'll stay short and not too emotional. Will see where this leads. Just interesting how fast can a woman's IL drop... In a few days lol. One day she talks about marriage, etc, a few days later she LJBFs you. Cool.

time2change

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, deleted her fb, blocked her and moving on. Even if there was a possibility to work everything out at the moment, I still believe that once a cheater, always a cheater.

Groblin

Don Juan
Reaction score
time2change said:
Well, shortly, she was interested in me, we kissed one another once, would go out kinda often, she would talk about marriage, kids with me, etc lol, but problem - I was way too clingy. She is now interested in another guy. She admitted it and stated that I was too needy. Is it possible to win her over again? I don't want to next her yet, she's damn hot.
The more you try, the more you're pushing her away. Forget about her and go after that girl in your dorms. You don't want to give up on her, but giving up is your only hope, seriously. Everyone will tell you, just go no contact. She'll hit you up - the trick is to not answer when/if she calls you. Either way, you win, since you'll have time to heal and move on.

Otherwise, yeah, stick a fork in it, it's done. It's not what you want to hear, but it's the way things generally are.

time2change

Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao, she just texted me asking whether I had deleted her from fb once again. NC

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Punch out, Maverick, it's over!

P

perseverance

time2change said:
lmao, she just texted me asking whether I had deleted her from fb once again. NC
Send her a text message telling her to go and snort cocaine out of her Daddy's Ars*hole.

That should get the message across loud and clear.

time2change

Don Juan
Reaction score
Naaah, I just instantly deleted the message, that's all, I don't even have her number anymore, just remembered it when she texted me.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm going to give you a mind **** her...

how about she wins over you?

why are you trying to " win her over" ?

lets face it. your never going to "win her over" she isn't the prize to be won here son. YOU ARE!

if it was me. i would put her on the back burner for a bit. you can't just give her everything up front. once she has everything and knows you. then it's game over.

try giving it in small BURSTS. she dose something you like. reward her with a small burst of something. tell her a little bit more about you.

YOU are the tree and SHE is the squirrel that runs around you. be more grounded man. know who you are and what you believe in. have hobbies and hit the gym.

you feel me?

time2change

Don Juan
Reaction score
she texted me a few hours ago asking what I was doing. After an hour I sent her(roughly translated from my language): "I've moved on;)". No response from her since then.