• Tuck it in!

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Wear it as a jacket!

Votes: 10 62.5%

• Total voters

southernteen

Don Juan
Reaction score
My school started really enforcing the dress code this year. Before school had started i bought a lot of button up shirts to wear buttoned up and untucked. The code says if the shirts meant to be tucked in then it must be tucked in unless its worn like a jacket.

My question to all of you is what would look better on white boy tucked in or worn as a jacket over another shirt.

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the look...

For somethin more preppy, some buttonups can be worn tucked in with khakis real well.

For somethin casual, wear it as a "jacket" over a T-shirt... by my def. that would mean untucked and unbuttoned.

I also like rolling up my sleeves, either just one roll so the end flaps up, or rolling it up just before my elbow. Never above.

CulBoji

Don Juan
Reaction score
That school sux, **** it go to another one.

MoAF

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are TONS of ways to wear them [I will list from formal to casual]:

Fully buttoned, tucked in, with a tie - I've been known to pull this now and again

Unbuttoned top 2 buttons, tucked in - Not usually

Unbuttoned top 3 buttons, tucked in, sleeves rolled up - Trademark ;)

Unbuttoned top 4 buttons, T-shirt underneath, sleves unbuttoned/rolled, untucked - Not usually

Unbuttoned all the way, sleves unbuttoned/rolled, untucked - T/Graphic shirt underneath - Now and again

The new fad of Jeans and Button shirts is pretty cool, it makes the shirts really diverse and easy to match - have some fun and be creative.

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually pull the top unbuttoned, bottom unbottened, untucked, sleeves unbuttoned rolled back to preelbow. lol. there's my trademark but is that what u mean by what isn't allowed anymore?

seulaxplaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
classy

i dont really know u or ur image. but i do know that alot of guys dont dress up. alot of guys dress sloppy and all. so be different and dress it tucked in with some nice pants and shoes. this does have drastice effects good and bad but try both and see whatever suits u better

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
a popular style is to have a short-sleeved button-down shirt worn over a long-sleeved regular shirt....

also if you look in the shirt section of some nice clothes stores (gap, nordstrom, etc.) you'll prolly see some pictures of osme guys with shirts that are rolled up to the elbow.... that looks pretty good; try matching how they look (although dont be fooled, they don't just push the sleeve up to the elbow.... it's carefully folded and tucked)