How to turn down sex?

KillingTime

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a big problem, almost all of my problems i can somehow relate to this ONE problem: Acne! Now i didn't put this in the health board b/c im not looking for a cure or something, im looking for something else.
My face isn't too bad, but I have some extremely bad body acne... I mean this is WAY beyond accutane (trust me). Now, I have no problems talking to women or being confident with them etc. BUT I try my hardest to stay away from them b/c of the possibilties of ending up having sex.... does that suck or what?? There is no way in hell I can take my shirt off in front of ANYONE so sex is just not going to happen.
I've had several girls offer me sex and each time I had no clue what to say, i just tried to play it off as best as I could and i'm pretty sure most of them just ended up thinking I was gay. For this reason i've never been to a club or a party (im 19 btw) or ANY social gathering of people my own age... I know myself, I'm a big flirt and the end-result will be sex. How the hell can I turn down sex without appearing gay? Need good excuses or something.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok its either you dont shower much or you take steroids...which one is it?

Rico186

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey i'm not the good with advice but here goes. Talk to the girls about it, if i was in your place i would not be turning down sex like that. Don't turn down sex talk to the girls about it and see how they feel. if they don't care then you are all good.

Andy

Barbillus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Check out www.acne.org and do "The Regimen" to fix your acne.

It works better than any thing any doctor can prescribe to you. Only exception is accutane, but that has side effects which I hated.

I have mild face acne, and I do believe people use the above regimen for back acne too. Just check out the site and thank me later.

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude ! how about turning the lights off? Just do it in the dark so they cant see your skin.
How about doing it doggy style?..She cant see you or touch you?
How about BJ?....
How about having sex dressed?...
I cant believe you are rejecting yourself like that!

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the middle of sex, I don't think they really care if you have acne. I have (haddish) really bad acne before and it never stopped me (or the girl!) Just shower twice a day, slap on some BP, and hit that ass! ;)

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Acne that severe, assuming your hygeine is up to code, is bacterial. You can take antibiotics for it. I suggest you see a doctor.