How to treat a shy girl to get into LTR

Newbie01

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, I'm wondering what should be done to a shy girl to get her into a relationship? Is the whole ****y-funny thing the right approach? As far as compliments go, is it a good idea to let her know she is pretty, or means a lot to you ect? I think shy girls have to be treated differently or am I way off? Sorry for the newbie questions.

M2k961

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's my experiance that you do treat shy girls differently. They generally don't go for the ****y and funny thing.

What I'd do is kino a lot, eye contact, and give a big compliment sparingly. Shy girls are probably insecure about themselves, so they need this.

Also, get them in a private area as soon as possible. They just might open up to you.

PS: I've also noticed neg hits generally dont get a good reaction from these girls.

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
My 2 cents

First i dont believe in shy girls...thats ******** for being romancced as my fellow DJ GOnZAlo would say . How do you treat them?

Easy you respect but one compliment for night.....be honest .....be natural......look at her eyes .....look at her eyes ..and whe she asks What? you say nothing........Be agressive because even tough they are shy that doesnt mean you are not a REAL MAN ....finally dont be a soft romantic poet or any crap like that.....Make sure she is not a hoe undercover!!!

Tiburon

Newbie01

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, that seems like it's good advice. Any more input is appreciated.

Newbie01

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, tonight I was at her house to study. We took a break and went out to eat and grabbed some ice cream ect. When we got back we hit the books again. This time niether of us really wanted to study and we were kinda avoiding it. After awhile, the tension really started to build up. I was holding a pen and then i handed it to her but held on, after about 5 mins of holding the pen together we were touching hands untill i leaned over and kissed her. She seemed to respond to it well, kissing back... no tongue action yet though. After that I packed up and left and told her i'd call her tomorrow. I feel a relief, was a good night and I think it went well.