How to tell if a girl likes you

BasicInstinct

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of people come here asking, "How do I know if this girl likes me?" Now many people have posted signs like eye contact, kino, etc. Well here is a simple rule to keep in mind that encompasses whether you’re trying to approach a girl, on a date, on the phone, etc. It may seem obvious to some, but I want to state it because if you bear this in mind, I think it will help you out in determining whether she is interested. Ready?

If she likes you, she will make it easy for you to <insert whatever- approach her, talk to her, kiss her, etc>

Simple, right? The reasoning behind this is simple: girls are trained not to PURSUE a guy, but instead to ATTRACT a guy. Therefore, if a girl likes you, she will make your job easier. Now obviously this doesn’t work in all cases. The girl might be an attention wh0re or simply flirting with you with no intention of going out with you, but keep this in mind as a general rule.

For example, let’s say you’re talking to a girl and you want to ask her out. Does she laugh at your jokes? Does she ask questions about you? Does she say she is free on the day you ask her out? If the answer is yes, then there is a good chance that she is interested in you. But if she seems preoccupied with something else, says she is busy, and you have a tough time carrying the conversation, then there is a good chance she is not interested.

Now let me give you a real life example that happened to me. I was out on a date and I was telling her a story about how I was running around naked in New Jersey once (long story
) Anyways, I didn’t tell it very tell- in fact, I told it pretty badly. But you know what? She laughed at it anyways, even though it really wasn’t all that funny to begin with and she probably thought inside that it wasn’t funny. This made the conversation flow a lot better than if she would have just sat there and looked at me like an idiot (which I’m grateful she didn’t do).

So does this mean you shouldn’t go after a girl who you rarely make contact with? Of course not! I’m not saying you shouldn’t go after a girl if she doesn’t seem interested at first. But if you’re on a first or second date and it seems like your job seems to be getting HARDER instead of EASIER, then it’s a pretty good sign that she is not interested in you. Hopefully this will save you guys some trouble by not barking up the wrong tree or spending too much time going after a girl that you think might be interested in you.

------------------
Always outnumbered, never outgunned.

It's not safe to hope for the best, without preparing for the worst.

[This message has been edited by BasicInstinct (edited 03-15-2002).]

Alec

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post. I think many of guys on this forum are so much into this DJ-thing that they forget that there also are women who are easy to be with. This kind of women are real discoveries.

Alec

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only way you know for sure if a girl has a high interest in you is if she lets you put your penis in her vagina (I heard that one from Jake Steed and he's right on). Seriously man, assume she is interested and act as if she you knew she was. This way you will appear confident. Don't worry, just act as if there was no possibility that she'd turn you down. You'll be able to tell easily if she is interested or not.

------------------
You either own the game or it owns you!

[This message has been edited by trickynick (edited 03-15-2002).]

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is what he is talking about trickynick. Maybe the tip should be modified. First assume she is interested and work from their, after that if she is interested she will not put up too many roadblocks for you. She will make it easy for you to take the next step. If she is not interested she will not.
As a side note: any of you guys get nervous about the next step, remember, she assumes you want to take it, so you might as well go for it.

------------------
The very first step to becoming what you want to be is to accept all responsibility for the situation you are in.
in short: quit whining!!!!!!!!!

DJ de Florida

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by trickynick:
The only way you know for sure if a girl has a high interest in you is if she lets you put your penis in her vagina (I heard that one from Jake Steed and he's right on).
Even that may not be enough of a clue......

------------------
DJ de Florida
Just Do It!

1) Progress always involves risk: you can't steal second base and keep your foot on first.

2) Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow.

3) You never really lose until you stop trying.