how to tease her but being nice at the same time?

foomee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i've got the whole mean thing down, and apparently it's been working pretty good. but she's always saying "i hate you" and "you can't go one day without saying something mean to me" etc etc. so how do i go about doing both, being nice, but with ****y and teasing?

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't use C+F on girls that are insecure and have fragile egos. The purpose of C+F is to demonstrate higher value to a girl who might otherwise think she is above you, for example if you are an average guy trying to game an HB9, you are demonstrating higher value by being C and making her laugh by using F and if you are busting on her, showing that you aren't intimidated by her beauty.

But if you use this on a girl who is insecure, the results are probably going to backfire. The lower her looks/self-esteem are on the scale, the more "niceguyish" you can be.

FYI- there's a difference between being "mean" and being C+F. You aren't aiming to be mean, you're aiming to be confident, not afraid to bust on her a bit, but at the same time be funny and flirtateous. Mean leaves out the latter two.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you don't want to have the "mean thing" down.

Do a search for threads with the title nice guy in them... there have been a couple in the last few days.

Max Power

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
foomee said:
i've got the whole mean thing down
There's a "mean thing."

Negs are supposedly only good on HB8.5 plus and in moderation.

young pat

Don Juan
Reaction score
That "mean thing" is definitely something that you don't want. I was gaming this chic at one point, with a very fragile ego i might add, my naturally sarcastic nature got me that "mean" title. I found out later she took every C+F & sarcastic comment (no matter what the subject was) as a personal attack directed towards her, which brought things to a halt quite quick.

You have to make a judgment call on when you think the C+F isn't having the desired effect and change the way you handle yourself, it's not what the comment was meant to convey, it's all about how it's received, and if the comments are not received in a manner which will provoke the desired effect, more is definitely not better. Try not to bust on her so much, but like speakeasy said, you have to be funny and flirtatious when being C+F, if she still thinks its mean, cut back a little more, but don't stop busting on her.

foomee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got a lot of the C+F down, but how do you go about turning it flirtatious? I bust her on a lot of silly little things, she laughs and says "I hate you", but I know it's a good way. How do you go about escalating it into a flirting type or even complimenting her?

EternalStudent

Don Juan
Reaction score
RE: Why are you being mean?

I am new the DJ lifestyle, but based on my approaches and field tests, here's what I find works:

I am pretty witty and somewhat sarcastic by my nature (maybe just a touch cynical when it comes to women). If I am being my usual self, USUALLY it's good for a genuine laugh, though I have gotten the "Why are you being mean to me" question. If that question arises, it usually means I didn't smile/smirk/wink during a comment and she takes it seriously. My recovery?

"Hey, don't take me so seriously, I don't want the responsibility."

For me, that statement works like a charm.
1) It puts her insecurities on her, NOT me.
2) Shows that it's all in fun and I am having fun WITH HER.

It's almost always an instant smile and laugh for me. I need to get better and not letting it get to that point, though.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they complain about you being mean, say 'you love it.' Their next response will tell you everything you need to know.