how to talk wit this shy girl

snoop8

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok im gonna do wat u people r tellin me about meetin girls not on the internet, so ok, i like this shy girl in my biology class, but thing is she seats like in the very first seat of the row next to me, im like in the middle, so im most of the times late to class, so when i get there shes already there, but lately i been gettin there kind of early, ok so, now that i get there before her, all she does is come in and sit down, she bearly talks to her friends next to her, and i dont know i think thats just to talk about the work or something. ok so i want to start talkin to her, but im not even sure if i should, since the year its almost over in a few months and if i go talk to her, i dont know wat i should i ask her, like i already know her name is maricela, but i dont know if i should ask her cause then i would sound dumb or somethin for not noticin the teacher callin her by her name. also i dont even know any good excuses to go and talk to her, so give me some tips!

Fabrizio

Don Juan
Reaction score
talking to shy girls suck, i mean it really really sucks.
but i dont think talking in class is a good thing, especially if she is shy, cause other people around will hear.

so just try to talk to her during a lunch period, or in the hall. after you break the ice its easier.

i remember the first time i wanted to approach this really hot shy girl. it took me a whole week to get the b*lls to walk over.

if shes at her locker, just walk up and say hi, and look at her in the eye, then say "what's up maricela" then you can proceed.

talking to shy girls is torture man, your always jumping from topic to topic, cause you cant stick to one cause they hardly ever talk. but after a while, they gain confidence with you, and will talk a lot more.
it just takes patience.

snoop8

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fabrizio
talking to shy girls suck, i mean it really really sucks.
but i dont think talking in class is a good thing, especially if she is shy, cause other people around will hear.

so just try to talk to her during a lunch period, or in the hall. after you break the ice its easier.

i remember the first time i wanted to approach this really hot shy girl. it took me a whole week to get the b*lls to walk over.

if shes at her locker, just walk up and say hi, and look at her in the eye, then say "what's up maricela" then you can proceed.

talking to shy girls is torture man, your always jumping from topic to topic, cause you cant stick to one cause they hardly ever talk. but after a while, they gain confidence with you, and will talk a lot more.
it just takes patience.
yea thats kind of wat i want to do! but the bad thing is that i dont see her the whole day, the only time i see her is in biology! so i dont know wat to come up wit, like i dont know, i think first im gonna be like askin her for a pen and ill try to keep a conversation from right there, i dont know, u think i should do that?

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is she shy with everyone? Do you know if you get past that shy layer, there's a talkative person inside? If she's shy out of school, I'd forget it.

Plus, shy girls don't get attention (unless they're dorks). She'll love anyone giving her attention.

snoop8

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bling
Is she shy with everyone? Do you know if you get past that shy layer, there's a talkative person inside? If she's shy out of school, I'd forget it.

Plus, shy girls don't get attention (unless they're dorks). She'll love anyone giving her attention.
well i dont know, i mean she does talk to her friends next to her, just 2 girls, and guys try to talk to her but she seems like really quiet wit them, but i dont know maybe she just needs to get like confidence or something to start talkin more, cause she was kind of like that wit one of her friends, she didnt talk a lot to her like at the beginin of the year but then after a while she started talkin a lil bit more!

earthshyne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Snoop, do you know if she's involved in any extracurricular stuff? Drama class, any sports, stuff like that? Do you know any of her friends? Before or after class, do you see her in the hallway?

Making an approach in the classroom is a recipe for disaster... too many distractions, too much else going on, too many other people about.

Point is to make the approach as non-threatening as possible, for you and for her. The last thing either of you needs is for the instructor to intercept a passed note, or for some loudmouth creep in the next row to overhear your conversation and to blab and laugh.

Keep us posted! And good luck!

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hah! Without even reading youre thread I have discovered youre communication problem regarding this shy girl: annunciation!

"how to talk wit this shy girl"

Once youve mastered the 'th sound, we will move on to other advanced communication techniques (like the ‘paragraph’ and how to distinguish ‘run on sentences’).

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TonyTheTigerOI
Hah! Without even reading youre thread I have discovered youre communication problem regarding this shy girl: annunciation!

"how to talk wit this shy girl"

Once youve mastered the 'th sound, we will move on to other advanced communication techniques (like the ‘paragraph’ and how to distinguish ‘run on sentences’).
Hahahahah:p
now that is funny

snoop8

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by earthshyne
Snoop, do you know if she's involved in any extracurricular stuff? Drama class, any sports, stuff like that? Do you know any of her friends? Before or after class, do you see her in the hallway?

Making an approach in the classroom is a recipe for disaster... too many distractions, too much else going on, too many other people about.

Point is to make the approach as non-threatening as possible, for you and for her. The last thing either of you needs is for the instructor to intercept a passed note, or for some loudmouth creep in the next row to overhear your conversation and to blab and laugh.

Keep us posted! And good luck!
nope, i only see her in that class the whole day, just once in a while i see her outside school but since now i got to stay for range i dont think ill see her outside anymore! but i was thinkin about startin talkin to her while the class starts cause almost everybody gets there late so not a lot of people r gonna be there.

Tedward

Don Juan
Reaction score
let me tell you its much easier to get to know a girl you have a class with. So take advantage of that. Even if its just a friendly Hi with a smile, you're trying to get her more comfortable around you. Maybe talk about the class a little. Then move on to talking to her outside of class where there are less distractions.

snoop8

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tedward
let me tell you its much easier to get to know a girl you have a class with. So take advantage of that. Even if its just a friendly Hi with a smile, you're trying to get her more comfortable around you. Maybe talk about the class a little. Then move on to talking to her outside of class where there are less distractions.
yea i supposed ill have to do that! thanks! people