How to take care of a bully

BrWnSugaMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not advocate violence. However, if you choose this route, this is what I suggest.

I am being serious here.

Get a small self-defense taser online. This should be the kind that has the option of letting you use it up close (i.e. not the shooting a string kind, but the kind where you actually have to get close and touch the person with it).

Wait until you see him in a crowded hallway. Hide the taser in your sleeve. Casually walk up beside him and whisper, "Viper says back the fvck off." And then tap him on the neck with the taser. He will fall down and maybe even pi$$ his pants. You need to keep walking like nothing happend. Immediately get away from the scene and dump the taser in a trash can (make sure you cover it up really well). You can come back and retrieve the taser after school or something.

The guy won't even know what hit him. After things blow over. Find one of his friends in a crowded hallway. Walk alongside him and say, "I have no beef with you, so stay the fvck away from me." And tap him on the neck with the taser. Proceed to dump the taser.

The good thing about using a taser is that once you dispose of it, there is no physical damage to the persons body so they really can't prove anything.

pokie87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BrWnSugaMan
I do not advocate violence. However, if you choose this route, this is what I suggest.

I am being serious here.

Get a small self-defense taser online. This should be the kind that has the option of letting you use it up close (i.e. not the shooting a string kind, but the kind where you actually have to get close and touch the person with it).

Wait until you see him in a crowded hallway. Hide the taser in your sleeve. Casually walk up beside him and whisper, "Viper says back the fvck off." And then tap him on the neck with the taser. He will fall down and maybe even pi$$ his pants. You need to keep walking like nothing happend. Immediately get away from the scene and dump the taser in a trash can (make sure you cover it up really well). You can come back and retrieve the taser after school or something.

The guy won't even know what hit him. After things blow over. Find one of his friends in a crowded hallway. Walk alongside him and say, "I have no beef with you, so stay the fvck away from me." And tap him on the neck with the taser. Proceed to dump the taser.

The good thing about using a taser is that once you dispose of it, there is no physical damage to the persons body so they really can't prove anything.
Dude you are a pyscho.

StrangeButTrue

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, taser everybody and anybody. Good idea.

No evidence? A bunch of people SAW you taser him. You said yourself its a crowded hallway. And they'll find the taser, too.

It's risky enough pulling this **** once, but TWICE? You're nuts.

dunlop073

Reaction score
heres what you do

1. Make big friends
2. Join a team, or a group of close-knit friends
3. Verbally call him out in front of everybody. Say somthing like "so you can't take me on your own? You've gotta get your buddies to back you up? You Fvcking puss, if you wanna go 1 on 1 i'll beat your fvcking ass right here in front of everyone"