How to stop liking a girl without doing NO CONTACT

sunkist

Reaction score
Hey fellas...i was wondering if any one could please render me some help on how to stop liking a girl that I see on a constant basis and in which the NO CONTACT rule cannot be used as I see her everyday..thanks in advance

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just because you see her everyday doesn't mean you have to talk to her or acknowledge her existence. don't look at her when you see her, if she says "hey" say it back but keep walking by or doing whatever it is you're doing.

sunkist

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply but I was just wondering how else I can do that apart from ignoring her as we both work with a group of others on simila projects daily. Pleease advice greatly needed.tnx

cykeson

Don Juan
Reaction score
Am in a similar situation, posted once an issue with this workmate. I'm the engineer, and she's the architect. Have to see her every 2 weeks on a constant basis, for at least 5 years. Really sucks. Kailex or the rest of the other posters would tell you NEVER even have thoughts with someone you work with.

I learned it the hard way, and still am. I paid the price, now its ugly. So if you want something else than just ignoring her, how bout keep things real professional. Set in mind PROFESSIONALISM comes first and like Robert28 says, keep things short. Trust me, you don't want to get involved with a person from work. Nowadays, i just tell her what she wants in regards to the project and that's that.

Demystify

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually think that no contact causes you to like her more. Because you have more time to think about her when she's not around, thus build up a more perfect girl in your head. But if you do contact you're able to see what her flaws are and like her less. Whatever you do, DON'T look at her facebook or myspace profile EVER. That'll definitely make it worse.

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Focus more of your energies on other women. Start macking on every mildly attractive woman you encounter. Pretty soon, you'll have some promising projects. When you have other women in your life, that girl becomes irrelevant regardless of whether you see her on not.

scorpio1138

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lexington said:
Focus more of your energies on other women. Start macking on every mildly attractive woman you encounter. Pretty soon, you'll have some promising projects. When you have other women in your life, that girl becomes irrelevant regardless of whether you see her on not.

thats the one, get those plates a spinnin...then you won't care.