How to stop/hook women who are walking?

Deicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, how do you stop/hook a woman in who is walking? I was at a retail store when I saw an attractive Asian girl in line. If I had opened her right there, that would've been direct opening in front of a lot of people(she was in line at the register), and there could've been consequences to it, since I'm from a small town. So, I just waited until she got outside and then I approached her with "Hey, I thought you were cute and I wanted to talk with you for a second". She smiled and talked a little to me on the way to her car, but she didn't stop for me. So, should I have followed her to her car instead of just talking to her as she was moving away from me or what? These situations confuse me because I don't know what to do to demonstrate that I'm not needy or desperate. Because I want to do enough to keep her hooked, but not too much.

QuodErat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Try this:

Approach her as she's walking. Then STOP walking and open. She will feel inclined to stop and talk to you.

So for instance, you could go up to her, then stop and say, "Excuse me," and then go into your opener. People will follow as you do.

Deicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
QuodErat said:
Try this:

Approach her as she's walking. Then STOP walking and open. She will feel inclined to stop and talk to you.

So for instance, you could go up to her, then stop and say, "Excuse me," and then go into your opener. People will follow as you do.
Thanks for the suggestion, I'll try it out.:yes:

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a good one, but it requires a good set of b@lls.

Simply say "hi!" and give her a smirk and stop. If she just smiles and keeps walking, then say "Oh, c'mon, are my good looks really THAT intimidating? (smile)." I'm looking forward to hearing the good results you get!

crazyboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I say this to every woman i might walking by. Hey excuse me what your name. I see that you busy but i just want get you number so we can go out sometime.

Amw406

Don Juan
Reaction score
When you see a girl approaching. Pull out your phone. Make it look like your texting. then as she walks by say, "Hey, my friend and I were having a discussion,and I think we need a female opinion. His girl friend wants a manaj a twa. Do you think that will help their relationship or hurt it? Oh, did I mention his girlfriend is a stripper?

Heard that on the internet somewhere. Opening with, "I need a female opinion on something," usually will take them off their guard long enough to start a conversation. Try make it looking like your talking to them because they are there. Not like it was premeditated.

thevilittletroll

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
girls on the move is a tough one to open and hook. it just does not have a very high success rate, not my cup of tea. one thing that you cannot do is follow after them. it does not show high value. you can run your game but it will turn into a creepy vibe cause you are following. it shows needyness and desperation which is low value. so even if you do get their number they will flake.

post up somewhere where you know they will walk by you, just yell out your opener when they walk by. ex: hey! real quick!....usually some hesitation....real quick! do not come down from your post. just recite your opener loud enough for them to hear you, let them come to you. if it hooks it is a solid IOI. proceed from there.

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deicide said:
and there could've been consequences to it, since I'm from a small town.
Were they gonna lynch you? Seriously, what consequences? The police gonna roll up and re-enact the Rodney King arrest?

Worst case scenario is that you'd be considered a d*ck for about 30 seconds for talking instead of keeping the line moving.

I will admit that standing in a line, it's can probably come off as a little creepy to just start with "Hi, my name is ____."

Easy fix: look at some of the stuff she's holding and comment on it. Then say "Hi, my name is ____."

Not that difficult, brotha. Opening is easy. Closing is where it gets trickier. Ask us about closing.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buy a megaphone and keep on raising the volume to max until you get her attention while following her. Think of the most AFC love song then start singing it out loud how she is your sweetheart. Try a song like "Never going to let you go".

Deicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
loveshogun said:
Were they gonna lynch you? Seriously, what consequences? The police gonna roll up and re-enact the Rodney King arrest?

Worst case scenario is that you'd be considered a d*ck for about 30 seconds for talking instead of keeping the line moving.

I will admit that standing in a line, it's can probably come off as a little creepy to just start with "Hi, my name is ____."

Easy fix: look at some of the stuff she's holding and comment on it. Then say "Hi, my name is ____."

Not that difficult, brotha. Opening is easy. Closing is where it gets trickier. Ask us about closing.
Haha, I've always been paranoid about getting kicked out of stores or public places for doing pick-up. I guess it's just negative social conditioning from my youth, because I never got in trouble for anything then. lol Yes, I'm interested in learning how to open up girls waiting in line or other busy places. And I'm trying to go direct and do more ballsy approaches, because some of those insecure indirect cold approaches I did in the past didn't do anything.
At AMW and Robyn: Thanks for the advice. When college starts back I'll be doing a lot of day game cold approaches on unsuspecting HB's. I'm just trying to train myself mentally to go for direct approaches.