How to stop from RE- Friendzoned ?!

tigers2006

Reaction score
Alright,
so this girl that I was friendzoned with called and asked "so when is your break, do you want to go out?" after I backed off for a bit. Before it was me doing all the pursuing. So my question is NOW, how do I go and not be friendzoned again by this girl?

Need advice ASAP. I know your thinking whoopty ****ing do another one-its, but I walked away from this one and it's someone I can walk away from again easily...

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Too easy. Walk away or take the chance. You won't be re-LJBFed if you present attractive qualities that she finds attractive, that's the only way.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She isn't calling you for non-friendzone stuff.

dohta

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think she's calling you because she doesn't think you're a friend anymore

but I'd say call her off a few times and increase the kino, that might help.

tigers2006

Reaction score
"She isn't calling you for non-friendzone stuff."

Yeah I can see that also, but what I do know is that her interest increasing after I ignored her for a few weeks. What do you suggest I do, not go out with her?

Ace_McGregor

Don Juan
Reaction score
DTB?? Are you kidding? You gotta give it a shot - What do you have to lose?

You need to work on being a challenge. I suggest getting a copy of Doc Love's Dating Dictionary. He talks about how to be a challenge.

If you noticed she came back at you when you backed off. You were unintentionally being a challenge, & you made her the pursuer.

Trapper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
take her out, be a challanging, tease her , get her drunk, and game is over..

good luck

tigers2006

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice boys
K here is a little update
I have been in communication with my ex and right now its looking like we might get back together... buttt she dumped me before
for this girl that friendzoned me before...Im going to take her out but I am going to ask her if she is interested in going on a date (key word date). I never asked her out before that is one reason why I might have gotten friendzoned. I have an urge to tell her the truth that I have been in contact with my ex and I am interested in her and wanted to see if she wanted to go out.
What do you think??:up: