How to start a conversation during dancing...

NobodyCares1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to the disco today and I need a good line to start a conversation with a women, because I usually approach them while dancing... the music is very loud so I need something short but effective... untill now I usually just asked what's her name but I think it's not the best line to start with... so do you have any tips for a beginner DJ?

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah BPH is right. Make out with her first, then talk to her after. Show her that it was a good decision, that her instincts were right. It makes you stand out, and the entire game after that is so sexual.

RitFol

Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH is so right,..and you can take things anywhere with that...good luck

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Firstly, it's easier to approach, THEN take her to the dancefloor. Smile and be upclose.

On the dancefloor you dont really talk. Just hook up with her, maybe finger her.

You cant fvck a number!

NobodyCares1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah I know that it's easier to approach first and dance then... but really in the club that I'm going to there is kinda hard to approach a women first... those who are interested usually already dance... but if I see a girl that doesn't dance and looks interested I'll definitely approach her... I actually have to because of the bootcamp... well thank you a lot for the tips... you can even give me more tips if you want... I'm always open to learn something new :woo:

NobodyCares1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok... so no talking kinda works... most of the girls who were interested started the conversation anyway :yes:

phatboi408

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NobodyCares1 said:
I'm going to the disco today and I need a good line to start a conversation with a women, because I usually approach them while dancing... the music is very loud so I need something short but effective... untill now I usually just asked what's her name but I think it's not the best line to start with... so do you have any tips for a beginner DJ?
Then you have to be loud! Open with something that's loud and fun. Or bring them in and speak into there ear.

Keep it short and simple.

Another option is to dance and high five the girl. Once she high fives then spin her.

TheMusic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually just start dancing with a girl, and after a while i pull her closer. If she responds by holding you tighter too, all you have to do is stroke her a few times, then move your head and kiss. Number close when one of you has to go?
That's how I do it...

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ I sort of disagree. This works, but it's what she expects. You'll never get a Day 2 on that, you're just another guy in a club.

I say go very sexual soon in, as soon as it feels right. Give a short amount of time to feel each other's rhythm, that's very important, and then it's all about touching and escalation, following that rhythm.

Dancefloor escalation for me goes: grind behind her, put your hands under her shirt and feel her skin, touch her as$ and lift both of your shirts a little (so you feel each other's skin), lean in close by the side of her head and smell her, say quietly to her "Look at you..." or "Youre so fvcking hot," kiss her ear and behind it. Maintain the lower body, hand contact while doing those later steps, maybe play with one of her hands by her waist. Once you get to that point, she's sure to kiss you on her own. Continue escalation til she does.

Number close when someone's leaving, or, better, as soon as you isolate her off the dance floor. That gives you the option to meet up again that night if you lose each other.