How to spark her interest ?

Stunt101

Reaction score
Ok my situation is... I moved to this new town over summer...I don't really know anyone except a few guys. We just cruise the mall and ****. Theres this girl I see there alot who everyone thinks is bomb. But she's single, and supposedly she'd be "hard to get" into bed that is. And she is gorgeous.

Now as for me, I am 17 and 5'5" and I look really young for my age usually I surprise people when I tell them I am 17 and it is usually uncomfortable. I have learned to tolerate it over the years.

I am kinda shy and I have read alot on these forums here about sayin these wonderous one liners to get women to dig you. I need some counsel on how I should go about letting this girl know I'm interested in her without her thinkin I'm a creep or I just wanna bone. I would like to get a date or phone number. Some of the suggested methods on the forums are debateable.

Of course there is the walk up and get her name, 3s, ask her if she single but that just doesnt seem too original, it seems fake. I want her to know who I am before I go that far. If someone could give me a suggestion on the best way to introduce myself, with or without asking her out or for her phone number, that would help alot.

Last edited:

hacx

Don Juan
Reaction score
^UP^--------------------------------read the bible:confused:

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He just said that he read the DJ Bible...

Look, just go up to her and make some conversation. Small talk and banter is the best way to approach a girl. If she's cool it'll be easy riding from there...If you're feeling her then just get her phone number. Simple! :)

Good luck!

Stunt101

Reaction score
I guess it's the first impression thing that gots me psyched. Like I don't think it'd be too hard to approach her, but I don't want wanna **** up you know. Any tips ?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Craig Reeves
He just said that he read the DJ Bible...
So the entire section about conversation had no helpful information what-so-ever, huh? :rolleyes:

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
exactly

walk up, start a convo. say like hey, i see you around here alot, and figured i should find out who you are. simple

MOST IMPORTANT THING!!!
BUST HER BALLS!!!

make fun of her, play down her looks, but KEEP IT FUNNY!!! if she makes any advances (cause you got skill, ace ;) ) then don't submit to them. just playfully evade them. she's go nuts. this usually works with all girls, but especially if their really hot (and know it)

good luck bud

Stunt101

Reaction score
That was helpful deb thx. I will reread some of the DJ bible.

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ya most of this stuff can be found in the bible somewhere, so get reading!

hacx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Debonaire
ya most of this stuff can be found in the bible somewhere, so get reading!

i agree

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah shiznit (bizump ROFL!:D), whatever you do, don't come off as a fake! Saw a guy at taco time flirting with the cashier person, and it came off so phony as if he was playing by the book, no improv. Be at ease, relax, dont let her looks get you worried. She sh1ts just like I do - MASSIVE melange of dark chunky chili and gravy! :D