How to set up meet ups with a girl you nailed on first date

SoSerene

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I met up with this girl from POF earlier this week, and I ended up bringing her back and we hooked up at my place. From my estimation, she seems pretty slutty and also has a lot of options based on her comments in passing about other dudes she knows. She also has a job which is very social and meets people as well.

Anyway, I have 0 interest in dating this girl but just want to bang her. When setting up a day to meet up, should I try to arrange an outing like grab a drink, play pool, see a movie or whatever (and bring her back afterwards, obviously) or should I just invite her straight over to my place?

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How to set up meet ups with a girl you nailed on the first date?

You don't. Wait for her to reach out first. After sex, let her pursue. If you pursue, she'll start testing your neediness. All girls are not like this but the majority ice encountered have been this way.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
El Payaso said:
How to set up meet ups with a girl you nailed on the first date?

You don't. Wait for her to reach out first. After sex, let her pursue. If you pursue, she'll start testing your neediness. All girls are not like this but the majority ice encountered have been this way.
If she enjoyed the sex and liked him, she'll be down to hang out. If she didn't, it really won't mater what he does IMO (at least in the long run).

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just invite her straight over for a drink. No need to go to the effort of actually planning dates and all that crap.
Especially if you don't want to get serious with her. You need to condition her to realise that you're the guy she bangs when she's horny, nothing more.
Other chumps can try to wine and dine her.